Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm at the point where I'm not sure what to root for. Obviously I want USI to be successful but I want change. Change is less likely to happen if we make the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
      If I don't ever have to hear you repeat this line again, I'll be happy. Can you give the repeating a rest now that he is shut down on that account? We all have read your repeated comments. Let's talk basketball.
      Bravo

Comment

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
        I'm not afraid to admit that I'm at the point where I'm not sure what to root for. Obviously I want USI to be successful but I want change. Change is less likely to happen if we make the tournament.
        Yeah, I feel that too. But for me, I can't bring myself to root against the team I support, even if it may be what it takes to drive some change. I would hope the department has seen enough evidence at this point to do what it right, but have doubts that they will.

Comment

Yeah, I feel that too. But for me, I can't bring myself to root against the team I support, even if it may be what it takes to drive some change. I would hope the department has seen enough evidence at this point to do what it right, but have doubts that they will.
          Last edited by glvcpro; 03-01-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Drury is a pretty inexperienced team this year. A few games where they haven't shot it well they've let that get in their head and it's affected them on the defensive end.

If DU shoots it well and moves the ball like they can, I like them by double digits. If they go cold and get hesitant on offense USI can certainly win this one.

Comment

Comment

Our offense nor our defense has been good for a long time. Stein needs to shoot 25-30 times tomorrow, but he won't because he is too unselfish. If we lose and Wod is removed...I will be very surprised. My guess is we have him for 2 more years.

Comment

If I don't ever have to hear you repeat this line again, I'll be happy. Can you give the repeating a rest now that he is shut down on that account? We all have read your repeated comments. Let's talk basketball.
                  Yes. I don't want to read this again either.

Side note...

It's quite possible that there are still guys with multiple accounts. I don't care UNTIL they start disrupting the experience for others and cause people to decide not to participate.

I don't care if anyone predicts that x team will win or y team will lose, but when it's obvious that someone is just on here to be a troll and ruin the experience for others it's time to go.

Comment

Hey Taco, we were talking about women's teams on the now deleted thread. UMSL is 20 and 5 and on a 13 game win streak. Oh yeah, they are leading Bellarmine 43 -19 at the half.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If you use the term screagles in an article I promise to never read your work again. Ha. Seriously that word is like nails on a chalkboard. We are The Screaming Eagles and nothing less. In my opinion anyway

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                            Hey Taco, we were talking about women's teams on the now deleted thread. UMSL is 20 and 5 and on a 13 game win streak. Oh yeah, they are leading Bellarmine 43 -19 at the half.

Def. it gonna be an easy road for the lady screaming eagles. But if any of steins team has a chance this is it. I like how they move without the ball on offense. Also liked how they pressured full court. Two things Watson could learn. They took chances.

Comment

Thank you for starting the new thread and, hopefully, we can discuss USI basketball and it's return to what Coach Pearl started in the mid-nineties. Whatever happens in leadership both with the athletic department (I expect no change) and the men's basketball team (I expect change) it will be refreshing to talk about the sport(s) and do away with the immature bickering. I personally want to wish both teams the best of luck and look forward to witnessing the resurgence of Screaming Eagle dominance!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X