Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
    Just show respect even to Watson. You have been one of the posters on this board name calling and everything. All of us want USI to win but Watson is gone after the next loss, so just be patient. I hate to root against USI but it might be the best thing that could happen today. Problem about today is Drury isn't a lot better than USI and plays in a joke of a division and that's why they have so many wins. I think Drury wins but I won't be surprised if USI pulls it out since the players know this could be it for Watson.
    lots clean up this blog @ have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
      Just show respect even to Watson. You have been one of the posters on this board name calling and everything. All of us want USI to win but Watson is gone after the next loss, so just be patient. I hate to root against USI but it might be the best thing that could happen today. Problem about today is Drury isn't a lot better than USI and plays in a joke of a division and that's why they have so many wins. I think Drury wins but I won't be surprised if USI pulls it out since the players know this could be it for Watson.

Comment

Didn't the team that just got beat by 40 itself beat USI by 20 the other day? Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
          Didn't the team that just got beat by 40 itself beat USI by 20 the other day? Yikes.

Comment

Well the board made it about a day....and now back to the gong show.

Comment

sigh.

I would definitely not consider the West to be a "joke" of a division since they have both DU and TSU as well as a much-improved WJ. The Central division is the weak one right now with only Maryville really representing well. Traditionally the East would be the heavyweights, but this year we are seeing a slump in several teams.

Comment

Daaaaang I hate to jinx it but what a start by Washington!!!

Comment

Comment

Drury runs their offense with a purpose. All of their cuts are decisive. But we also have too many weak links on the floor. Guys who don't bring much to the game and take up space.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                      Daaaaang I hate to jinx it but what a start by Washington!!!
                      I apologize to the basketball gods for making this comment. Please open up the hoop again for our 3's to fall.

Comment

Comment

It's funny you say that. I'm not just trying to hate on USI, not because I don't want to but because I recognize the "those who live in glass houses" principle is in full effect for KWC fans this year. But, I pulled up the video feed about 1/2 way through the first half and was kind of half-way watching it while working and the first thing I thought was "wow those guys are really moving on offense, Watson must have lit some kind of fire under them for this game somehow" ... then I realized that Drury was wearing white and what I initially took as black unis were actually USI's navy blue. So yeah, there is definitely a contrast in the motion between these teams.

Comment

It's funny you say that. I'm not just trying to hate on USI, not because I don't want to but because I recognize the "those who live in glass houses" principle is in full effect for KWC fans this year. But, I pulled up the video feed about 1/2 way through the first half and was kind of half-way watching it while working and the first thing I thought was "wow those guys are really moving on offense, Watson must have lit some kind of fire under them for this game somehow" ... then I realized that Drury was wearing white and what I initially took as black unis were actually USI's navy blue. So yeah, there is definitely a contrast in the motion between these teams.

Comment

Part of that is because Drury has "bigs" that can move laterally. With Dickson and Rajala on the floor at the same time we are too slow. And Dickson doesn't even look to score. We will continue to be in chase mode unless we adjust our lineup.

Comment

Dickson and Little are killing us this game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X