X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

One thing is for certain and that is every since Jack Dorsey starting banning users on this message board, the activity has completely died down. That is a real shame....

Comment

Funny, participation seems to be up on other threads - especially threads that were being dominated by trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
            One thing is for certain and that is every since Jack Dorsey starting banning users on this message board, the activity has completely died down. That is a real shame....
            Ok, who is this Jack Dorsey guy you speak of?

Comment

Funny you would comment on that being you are the one that is is the troll.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
              Funny, participation seems to be up on other threads - especially threads that were being dominated by trolls.

Comment

The dude who has the username Newt. He trolls all the threads and reports names to get them banned. He is the Jack Dorsey of the msg board.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                Ok, who is this Jack Dorsey guy you speak of?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

WoD lead Beagles pound powerful Midway College. Are they still in that strip mall vacated by radio shack, The Pantry, and Dollar Time?

Comment

• Comment

Look what the cat dragged in!

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                          WoD lead Beagles pound powerful Midway College. Are they still in that strip mall vacated by radio shack, The Pantry, and Dollar Time?

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                            Newt. Seriously. You are the troll. Stay on the Drury board your a supposed fan of and quit worrying about USI.
                            I saw your PM to Brandon in the early am already trying to get me and others unrelated banned as well.
                            Worry about your .500 Panthers and not my silky panties.
                            Thanks
                            DJ

Comment

• Comment

This week is a tough one to call. I believe we are considered the "underdog" in both games, but I do believe both can be winnable if we play a full 40 minutes.

Northern Michigan hasn't had a game since Dec 8 - that's a week and a half between games. They may come out a little rusty, and we will have to take advantage of that.
                                For our guys, I felt we looked a little rusty yesterday after having a 2-week lapse. I'm sort of glad it was only Midway as our "warm-up" game this week.

Barry will be interesting - they have quite the schedule this week with Drury, Bell, and USI in a 4-day span. This may work in our favor as they may have tired legs... or they may be pissed after (most likely) losing to Bell and may hit us even harder.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X