Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

We can agree to disagree here on this one.

Originally posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
    Fixed it for you:

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
      We can agree to disagree here on this one.
      Heck, you could be right! I was just messing with you, and it's the slow season, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to be obnoxious.

Comment

FWIW I have heard KWC and USI are negotiating terms for KWC to play at USI to open your new arena. This may be why neither of our teams have released their schedules yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
          FWIW I have heard KWC and USI are negotiating terms for KWC to play at USI to open your new arena. This may be why neither of our teams have released their schedules yet.
          Smart move by USI if true.....it would be a guaranteed win, like scheduling Oakland City would be, but with a lot better hype than Oakland City as some remember when KWC men's basketball actually meant something.

Comment

Originally posted by WKYDave View Post
            Smart move by USI if true.....it would be a guaranteed win, like scheduling Oakland City would be, but with a lot better hype than Oakland City as some remember when KWC men's basketball actually meant something.

Comment

• Comment

They are a joke

Comment

Obnoxious is not necessarily a bad thing, especially in message board world.

Heck, you could be right! I was just messing with you, and it's the slow season, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to be obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                    Obnoxious is not necessarily a bad thing, especially in message board world.
                    Oh yeah, it fits right in.

Plus, I thought I'd goof around with you in particular as, if my aging memory servers, you and I are politically in sync.

Comment

Your memory is serving you well!

Oh yeah, it fits right in.

Plus, I thought I'd goof around with you in particular as, if my aging memory servers, you and I are politically in sync.

Comment

• Looking at this season's schedule...
                        Glad to finally see KWC back on the schedule with a 4-year contract. Hopefully they right the ship soon and can reinvigorate some of that old rivalry feeling. At this stage, it looks like an easy win, but I wish the Panthers best of luck on rebuilding and bringing some tough competition to us.
                        Hillsdale is a good game - we lost our first game to them last year so we can't sleep on them.

As for the rest - Ohio Valley, Oakland City, Malone, Lincoln College, King, Tiffin...not easy to get super excited about this lineup.
                        For our nonconference slate, their combined records against NCAA D2 teams from last season total 71-93... 43%

Note: Lincoln College (NAIA, 22-8) did beat Missouri S&T last year...but so did everybody else

Comment

• I have not been to the midnight madness the pass several years, I think I will go this year to check out the new game atmosphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                            I have not been to the midnight madness the pass several years, I think I will go this year to check out the new game atmosphere.
                            Pretty sure that happened last night pro

Comment

• Saw on Twitter that Rivera is out indefinitely due to academics.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                                Saw on Twitter that Rivera is out indefinitely due to academics.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X