Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles need to be tough as nails to make it out of the region this year. Hopefully the Ford Center is a good incentive, but we gotta make it past several teams that have given us issues earlier this year. I'd like to think that the first half of the recent UMSL game was a glitch and we won't play that badly again...but...

Comment

• I'm with you Pro. We entered last years tourney with low expectations and it turned out great. They have shown the ability to win if they can stay close. Hopefully can avoid getting down early. In our three most recent loses runs in the first half have buried us. Sure would like to see Laravie or Caldwell hit a couple from outside early.

Comment

• Comment

• NKU made yet another NCAA. 5 years NCAA eligible; 4 NCAA and 1 NIT. Yet here we are still dicking around with directional baptist , Ohio Valley, and WoD.

Comment

• NKU is 0-2 in the NCAA and 0-1 in the NIT.

And weak Directional Baptist beat Directional Indiana and Bellarmine on the road this season.
            Last edited by crazznewt; 03-16-2020, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• We also had Stein literally carrying the team on his shoulders...there wasn't even close to a leader on this year's team, including the coaches.

Originally posted by WalkerEaglefan83 View Post
              I'm with you Pro. We entered last years tourney with low expectations and it turned out great. They have shown the ability to win if they can stay close. Hopefully can avoid getting down early. In our three most recent loses runs in the first half have buried us. Sure would like to see Laravie or Caldwell hit a couple from outside early.

Comment

• Shoot I was just getting settled in to watch a 7:30 game and realized that they changed the time to 3:15 at some point and I didn't catch it and fix my calendar.
                looks like it was a rough one. Looking at the box score our stats look very similar if not better than Rockhurst, except trailing in FG% and especially 3FG. Little went 5-15.

Anybody who watched the game have any more insights? What should we expect this year?

Comment

• Rivera was not listed in the box score ... Where was he?

Comment

• Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                        Shoot I was just getting settled in to watch a 7:30 game and realized that they changed the time to 3:15 at some point and I didn't catch it and fix my calendar.
                        looks like it was a rough one. Looking at the box score our stats look very similar if not better than Rockhurst, except trailing in FG% and especially 3FG. Little went 5-15.

Anybody who watched the game have any more insights? What should we expect this year?

Comment

• I know William Jewell isn't the team Rockhurst is, but Sunday's game seemed to go very well. Offense took a bit to really start clicking, but defense was stifling in the opening half. I'm hoping that the Friday loss was more related to nerves, new coach/new system, shaking the rust off, and the team was trying to find their identity with a few key players missing on game 1.

Comment

• Why in the hell does Coyle ever get in the game for USI. He is perhaps the worst player to ever wear a uniform. He can dribble, shoot or play any defense. Send his ass packing!

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                              Why in the hell does Coyle ever get in the game for USI. He is perhaps the worst player to ever wear a uniform. He can dribble, shoot or play any defense. Send his ass packing!
                              Highly recruited by watson remember!

Comment

• Huge road win at SBU. Hopefully this gives us a little more momentum instead of all of the start/stop schedule we've seen.
                                UIndy for the next two...Hope they aren't a "trap" game with their 0-7 record.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X