Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I motion that admin just go ahead and remove the usi thread since they are powerhouse d1 now.

Comment

• I'd say we miss you but I'm already over my lie limit for the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
          I'd say we miss you but I'm already over my lie limit for the day.
          The fact he still feels the need to post his foolish negativity on a currently irrelevant thread speaks volumes.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• As far as time spent "discrediting" you, I was interested in what USI fans had to say about Lindenwood going D1 and found you had already made an impression on that board too! Copy and paste is an easy, quick action.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                  As far as time spent "discrediting" you, I was interested in what USI fans had to say about Lindenwood going D1 and found you had already made an impression on that board too! Copy and paste is an easy, quick action.

Comment

• Poor guy, being "bullied and harrassed". Multiple good people have tried to talk basketball on the USI thread while you, yourself, and the other you, have posted repetitive and mostly out of context rude comments that disrupted any potential continuity in those threads.

Numerous people have tried to reason with you to no avail and many just quit posting because of this. Because the moderator doesn't frequent this board is the only reason you have not been blocked.

The only person convinced by your arguments is you, which SHOULD raise a red flag. It's about time for someone to come out of nowhere to support your nonsense. "Look what the cat drug in".

Comment

• Comment

• You were kicked off of the new USI board, and you have asked the administrator who doesn't monitor this board to take it down. Where would you post your vowel movements then?

Comment

• $7,025,000 gets you 7th in weak d1 ovc and 25 pt whoopin’ in joke cbi. Better luck next year!

Comment

• Another dismal year! 5-24 against d1 competition. Losing money hand over fist for what??? Now we dare lol. Everyone knows it was all about promotions and pay raises for a select few. Should’ve stayed d2. Congratulations on a good year Kwc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X