Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I'm starting a new thread since the moderators have decided to finally take action on cleaning up here. Please, keep this one from being a dumpster fire like the other. I enjoy giving my alma mater a GOOD public image, not an image of negativity and constant bickering and berating people.

Looking ahead to tomorrow's game, this game will be the make it or break it for our post-season. We've been very fortunate that the committee has not dumped us out of the top 10 yet as most of us predicted. I'm assuming the coaching staff realizes this as well and can respond convincingly with a win. We'll see.

Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

DJ Silky Panties BANNED. Redswin BANNED.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
      Were they the same person?

Comment

Very likely, but let's move forward from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
          I found out they were banned by looking at their profiles. In his post, Brandon seems to be saying that is the case.

Comment

Would have been an expert level troll job had silky not goofed and posted silky style comments as redswin by mistake. I'm not convinced those were the only 2 accounts that person controlled though.

Comment

If Drury shoots well from the perimeter tomorrow I think they win.

A rivalry game in the post season, featuring two twenty win teams with regional positioning on the line.

Let the excitement begin

Comment

Drury's defense is too good and that will be the difference. I expect a low scoring game similar to the first game. Drury wins by 12.

If Drury shoots well from the perimeter tomorrow I think they win.

A rivalry game in the post season, featuring two twenty win teams with regional positioning on the line.

Let the excitement begin

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                  Drury's defense is too good and that will be the difference. I expect a low scoring game similar to the first game. Drury wins by 12.
                  I think team has quit on Watson...Drury by 22....USI might as well be zombie extras on Walking Dead

Comment

Eagles lose by 30

Comment

It is certainly possible as the trend line over the past several weeks indicates something major is wrong. But even if the team comes out ready to play I don't see Wod beating Hesser on a neutral court with a lot on the line.

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                      I think team has quit on Watson...Drury by 22....USI might as well be zombie extras on Walking Dead

Comment

DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard aka Redswin is busted and out of the D2 chatroom! Great job Brandon! What's Gerard to do now? Another username.

Comment

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
                          Yes Stan Gerard the former USI radio lackey to Darrin Smith. He has other usernames on here but no more Silky or Redswin. He's busted.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                            USI players have quit and Watson is gone. Drury wins who knows by how much.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                              Yes Stan Gerard the former USI radio lackey to Darrin Smith. He has other usernames on here but no more Silky or Redswin. He's busted.
                              If I don't ever have to hear you repeat this line again, I'll be happy. Can you give the repeating a rest now that he is shut down on that account? We all have read your repeated comments. Let's talk basketball.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X