Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quotes

There is no action on this board. This might stimulate the chatter.
    What is your favorite sports quote? It can belong to someone from your team or to someone else in the sports world.

Re: Favorite Quotes

My all time favorite is Barry Hinson's "Ive been telling my wife for years size doesn't matter".

Comment

Not a sports quote for the lack of excitement around here causes me to reminisce a bit.

Like Silky Panties or not but his removal from the board has considerably dropped the traffic around here. No doubt an interesting and sometimes divisive character, but there is no debate he knew a ton about D II basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
        Not a sports quote for the lack of excitement around here causes me to reminisce a bit.

Like Silky Panties or not but his removal from the board has considerably dropped the traffic around here. No doubt an interesting and sometimes divisive character, but there is no debate he knew a ton about D II basketball.
        That guy deliberately set out to offend others even hiding behind other usernames to play his crappy games. Good riddance.

Comment

"But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game." Allen Iverson

Comment

That is classic. Barry was naive, A. I. was oblivious.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post

You know as well as the rest of us DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard is still lurking on this board under other names, he just has to be careful or he exposes self. The guy is a loser and good riddance. He was fired by USI and they want no part of Stan Gerard.

Comment

My favorite sports quote is anything containing the phrase "DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard"

Just kidding. That's actually the phrase that is ALMOST as annoying as the nonsense said silky britches used to spew on here.

Comment

Jacksonville (Ala.) State basketball coach Bill Jones, when asked if his Gamecocks' 37 point win over Kentucky Wesleyan in the quarterfinals of the 1989 NCAA Division II tournament was beyond his wildest dreams: "My wildest dreams don't have basketball in them."
                  Last edited by WKYDave; 04-19-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

NBA Forward Drew Gooden
                    "I've had to overcome a lot of diversity"

Comment

Jimmy V: "Dont give up, dont ever give up"

Comment

Comment

"Dont underestimate the heart of a champion"....Rudy T

Comment

"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want them bury me upside down and my critics can kiss my a$$" - Bob Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS20_JesSq4 -

Comment

Coach - "Measure this from the rim, Buddy. How far? - Buddy - "ten feet" - Coach (Hackman) - "Ten Feet"
                              From Movie - Hoosiers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cdc13CU9Fc

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X