Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nonconference schedules 2018-19

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
    Fair enough; I haven't seen them play. That said, at 6-0 and aside from the season opener against Northern St. which was a 2 point win, they've not won a game by less than 14, so they're obviously doing something right.
    My perspective is just coming from seeing them at the top of the polls for the last 2 years and the core of that group just graduated. A 4 year starter who is the best player in program history, 2 three year starters, and another senior starter last year. From that perspective, they are down.

That's one of the problems with early season polls at this level, they are based on reputation without many of those voting having a good grasp of the teams.

Comment

Indy got a big win over LSSU last night. Northern Michigan beat Hillsdale.

Comment

The 2 teams most impressive so far to me are
        1)Northern Michigan - Quality wins over Lewis, Ohio Dominican and Hillsdale already.
        2)UIndy - won at GVSU and pulled out a thriller yesterday at home against LSSU.

Not saying these are the 2 best teams, but they have done the most so far and have wins that could carry a lot of weight come March.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestHoops View Post
          The 2 teams most impressive so far to me are
          1)Northern Michigan - Quality wins over Lewis, Ohio Dominican and Hillsdale already.
          2)UIndy - won at GVSU and pulled out a thriller yesterday at home against LSSU.

Not saying these are the 2 best teams, but they have done the most so far and have wins that could carry a lot of weight come March.
          Agree

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X