Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI 90, Lake Erie 77

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    I'm worried about glvc. Drury has proven to start slow and lose some early but improve and finish strong over the course of a season.

If I had to wager right now. NCAA 4 gliac 3 glvc 1 gmac finance.
    Drury started a junior, 2 sophomores, and 2 freshmen last night. If their defense improves they can be good sometime this year, but it wouldn't surprise me to see some struggles early. Barring injury, Hesser's teams always improve as the year goes on.

Way too early to call the balance of power in the region. I will agree that some of the traditional GLVC powers look to be down from where they've been, but after having a national title contender just about every year for the last 5 or 6 years, the bar is pretty high.

Comment

Ashland taking it to USI at half. USI looks slow and disinterested.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
        Ashland taking it to USI at half. USI looks slow and disinterested.
        You were saying? lol! USI rolls past Ashland in second half, 74-62!

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
          Drury started a junior, 2 sophomores, and 2 freshmen last night. If their defense improves they can be good sometime this year, but it wouldn't surprise me to see some struggles early. Barring injury, Hesser's teams always improve as the year goes on.

Way too early to call the balance of power in the region. I will agree that some of the traditional GLVC powers look to be down from where they've been, but after having a national title contender just about every year for the last 5 or 6 years, the bar is pretty high.
          I'm with you, way too early for people to be spouting off about how good they are. UIndy is trying to mesh 5-6 new players with a bunch of role players. UW Parkside and Lewis are down this season, St. Joe's is a lot better they beat Northwood the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
            St. Joe's is a lot better they beat Northwood the other night.
            Yes and they nearly beat SVSU, who is probably the favorite in the regional. St. Joe's might put up a fight in the East.

Comment

The second half was very impressive as they locked down on defense and really were disruptive. First half there is no excuse for not playing hard and playing fast, especially against a team with inferior athletes. For this team to get to where they need they must play with focus and intensity for 40 min.

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
              You were saying? lol! USI rolls past Ashland in second half, 74-62!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X