Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI's Stein named GLVC Player of the Week

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    We will be there. I'll most likely be the designated tuba player this weekend unless a student should miraculously show up to play.
    I heard today a number of students will be there on Saturday. USI is doing a number of promotional activities to get their students at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
      I heard today a number of students will be there on Saturday. USI is doing a number of promotional activities to get their students at the game.
      Pretty sad state that you have to give out free stuff to have faux fans in the seats.

Wodney will be getting busses to pick up the elderly from the towers and nursing homes with free weinbachs meals next.

Comment

That's just great, bribing your own students to show up for a game and team they could care less about. That adds a lot of creed to USI sports.

Comment

Gravy, you just do not understand the concept of being at a college basketball game to enjoy the festivities. A pep band is part of the atmosphere of any good college basketball game. I enjoy the USI pep band, think they do a great job and most of the boosters I associate with love to hear the USI fight song before the game. What I need to consider is your situation at UIndy, no fans, no pep band, a silent Nicoson Hall. I saw it firsthand over the weekend. USI actually had more fans than UIndy both days! That says a great deal about UIndy's support! lol!
          UIndy has a football team, attendance in November is never good. Even when we had a decent football team, we don't anymore with this head coach and his staff, we an't even win the GLVC football title. He is to UIndy football what Watson is to USI basketball, a complete program destroyer.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
            UIndy has a football team, attendance in November is never good. Even when we had a decent football team, we don't anymore with this head coach and his staff, we an't even win the GLVC football title. He is to UIndy football what Watson is to USI basketball, a complete program destroyer.
            If USI had football Wodney would coach them to a title in Florence al. Ask Bruce Weber, lusk, and c Lo.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X