Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USI vs. KWC predictions

I'll start it since I'm sure everyone is ready to chime in. USI has too many guards, fine post play with Rajala and Dickson, and the USI fans will be there loud and proud on Saturday. I say USI 88, KWC 64.

Re: USI vs. KWC predictions

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    I'll start it since I'm sure everyone is ready to chime in. USI has too many guards, fine post play with Rajala and Dickson, and the USI fans will be there loud and proud on Saturday. I say USI 88, KWC 64.
    You're delusional, but we already know that. I don't have a dog in this fight but I think KWC wins a low scoring game 61-57. And make sure you come back here to take your medicine after the game Eagle Pride.

Comment

75-65 USI...

Comment

USI seems strong, but I wouldn't underestimate the talent at KWC.
        USI - 70
        KWC- 63

Comment

I'm all for having confidence your team but a 24-point prediction seems pretty bold. Unless you've seen a lot of KWC that nobody else has. I do think USI wins but I can't fathom a margin >10. Excited to see the match up though

Comment

Usi 122
            Kwc 41

Rest of D2 season canceled USI declared national champs.

Rajala wins wooden award.

Wodney replaces Stevens at celtics

Comment

This game should be dubbed The Has been classic.

Comment

My prediction USI 0-2 in small tourney won't participate ever again.

Comment

I see a pretty close game coming with both teams having a good crowd to support them. Realistically, it could probably go either way.
                  USI 72 KWC 68

Comment

Kwc 9 usi 7

Comment

Originally posted by Knighthead View Post
                      I'm all for having confidence your team but a 24-point prediction seems pretty bold. Unless you've seen a lot of KWC that nobody else has. I do think USI wins but I can't fathom a margin >10. Excited to see the match up though
                      USI has much better players, they compete against better competition in a much stronger league. KWC is rarely tested in that G-MAC and it showed last season in the regional against UWP. And having a large crowd behind USI will help, KWC's fan base has rapidly declined the past few years. If 2,000 fans show up, I would expect 1,600 of them to be USI supports.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                        You're delusional, but we already know that. I don't have a dog in this fight but I think KWC wins a low scoring game 61-57. And make sure you come back here to take your medicine after the game Eagle Pride.
                        Gravy, I will be here, rest assured. But make sure you return to accept the USI victory and not suddenly disappear from this forum because UIndy is a non factor. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                          I see a pretty close game coming with both teams having a good crowd to support them. Realistically, it could probably go either way.
                          USI 72 KWC 68
                          I do not see a close game. KWC has two players who could be in USI's rotation, neither would start. They have no inside game at all, Rajala and Dickson and even Norman will expose them in the post. Bobo is 100% and will be ready for the game Saturday, giving USI a big advantage over KWC. And the crowd will be pro USI, there are very few KWC fans left.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                            USI has much better players, they compete against better competition in a much stronger league. KWC is rarely tested in that G-MAC and it showed last season in the regional against UWP. And having a large crowd behind USI will help, KWC's fan base has rapidly declined the past few years. If 2,000 fans show up, I would expect 1,600 of them to be USI supports.
                            1600 don't show for any Wodney games at the PAC anymore. If you can get 3 of your neighbors in Carbondale to show it will double attendance

Comment

I will predict immediately after the game HoTWoD will run home to see if [Bell, Thoma] is on the caller ID.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X