Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Superior 116, UIndy 107

UIndy got down by 29 points and couldn't overcome it. Hounds now 1-2 this season. UIndy radio guy said a LSSU player almost had a quadruple-double tonight with like 37 points, 12 assists, 9 steals, 8 rebs. Hard to give that up and still win if you are UIndy.

Re: Lake Superior 116, UIndy 107

The bad news about this loss is it comes against a GLIAC opponent.

Comment

I believe Lake Superior was the team that ran us out of the gym last year. They had a quick little guard he ate is up.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
        The bad news about this loss is it comes against a GLIAC opponent.
        Hey dummy.....remember this.

11/14/15 Las Vegas, NV Lake Superior State 91, Southern Indiana 73

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
          I believe Lake Superior was the team that ran us out of the gym last year. They had a quick little guard he ate is up.
          It was the combo...
          Number 02 Akaemji Williams point guard scored 24pts and number 12 Devin Daly forward scored 26pts.

Comment

The UIndy transfers having a lot of trouble adjusting to UIndy system it appears, the returning players taking too many shots since they are only role players. None of the returning players can D up on anybody, why we gave up so many points the first three games. Need our 7-1 transfer to start playing well and blocking shots, the Davis transfers have been up and down through first three games.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              That was last year. This is a whole other animal.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                That was last year. This is a whole other animal.
                Maybe for lssu. Not for USI they still have the loser Wodney. Tommy ain't calling hun.

Comment

I tried to tell you 2 weeks ago that Milos would struggle. Too slow!

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                  The UIndy transfers having a lot of trouble adjusting to UIndy system it appears, the returning players taking too many shots since they are only role players. None of the returning players can D up on anybody, why we gave up so many points the first three games. Need our 7-1 transfer to start playing well and blocking shots, the Davis transfers have been up and down through first three games.

Comment

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
                    I tried to tell you 2 weeks ago that Milos would struggle. Too slow!
                    I remember. He is off to a bad start. UIndy needs him to play inside or we're in big trouble.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X