Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Stan is getting a team that is loaded with talent,so hold him to the same standards you held Watson too,he is getting a senior loaded team with back to back NCAA tournament experience

Comment

Loaded with talent is a bit of a stretch. This team needs speed and athleticism in a big way.

Originally posted by bikerace View Post

Stan is getting a team that is loaded with talent,so hold him to the same standards you held Watson too,he is getting a senior loaded team with back to back NCAA tournament experience

Comment

Loaded with talent. ?
          If Stan moves to Evansville within the next few years he will
          already show more commitment than the Hot WoD.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Who do you think has a better team returning in our league,i wouldn't trade our team for any other team in the league,so unlike you i expect as good or a better record next year
                than this year

Comment

Without even looking at the rosters, UMSL for one has a better returning roster.

QUOTE=bikerace;n500302]

Who do you think has a better team returning in our league,i wouldn't trade our team for any other team in the league,so unlike you i expect as good or a better record next year
                  than this year[/QUOTE]

Comment

than this year

Comment

Lil Brent no longer on staff. What a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                        Lil Brent no longer on staff. What a surprise
                        Agreed. Have the assistants coaches been named?

Comment

Talent but we do not have any pure shooters...at least they didn't show any consistency this year. Stan wants shooters...and he will get shooters.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X