Newt is the Karen of msg board

Comment

Silky is liked by no one.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
          Silky is liked by no one.
          You still cannot break my arguments or statement Karen

Comment

Cutting stuff, guys. Also hilarious that USI hires one of the guys that's been on the USI fan dream list for years yet Silky is STILL butthurt. Just amazing.

Comment

What a miserable POS..Get your head out of your ass and get back on your meds

Comment

Moderator: Please come get Silky. I think he needs another time-out. Wouldn't this be the third time?

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post

All one has to do is click on his name and read his previous posts to see his input is neither informative or beneficial in any way. Never has been.
                  the best thing to to do is just don't respond to any of his post because he just want's attention

Comment

Moderator: Please come get Silky. I think he needs another time-out. Wouldn't this be the third time

fornwhat? That is a direct quote from coach. That is also fact about the subject. So you want people banned for stating facts?

Comment

Originally posted by USI!USI! View Post
                      Moderator: Please come get Silky. I think he needs another time-out. Wouldn't this be the third time?
                      Apparently the moderator has noticed. We will see how long it takes for "Another" consistently disruptive offensive poster appears.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X