Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    Relatively speaking, Lindenwood is okay financially. But talking from a traditional Lindenwood perspective, this would not be a wise move. Lindenwood has always prided itself on being a financially responsible and smart university. At one point, they were one of only two 4-year schools operating in the black.

Enrollment has leveled off, just like it has for everyone, and the move to D2 proved to be more expensive than many in the organization where comfortable with.

The move could happen one day sure, but I don't believe it will be within this decade.

If this turns out to be true, I will be absolutely stunned. Every bit of information I've gotten points to this being a bogus report, so I have to go with that.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Amen!!!! And the narrative the media wants the sheeple to follow is a false one! If a person will drop their political allegiance and dig a little deeper (Dont use Google, Yahoo or even Bing) they will see see evidence of an evil agenda that is not even close to being a conspiracy theory. There is so much false information and people are believing lies! How can a whole nation be duped? It happened in Germany and it can happen again.

Comment

USI was already in the red financially, to the tune of $2,000,000+, before Covid-19 thanks to the lack of leadership from Alphabet Bennett at Robama...Covid-19 will cover up some of the numbers however the reality is USI is in a horrible financial position at this time.

There is talk around campus that it is bad enough that people would not be surprised if the state puts USI under the umbrella of IU or Purdue. Alphabet started the downfall and Roboma will run the university into the ground...it's going to happen sooner rather than later...

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Give Libs enough time and the destruction they do is more powerful than an F5 Tornado.

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
            USI was already in the red financially, to the tune of $2,000,000+, before Covid-19 thanks to the lack of leadership from Alphabet Bennett at Robama...Covid-19 will cover up some of the numbers however the reality is USI is in a horrible financial position at this time.

There is talk around campus that it is bad enough that people would not be surprised if the state puts USI under the umbrella of IU or Purdue. Alphabet started the downfall and Roboma will run the university into the ground...it's going to happen sooner rather than later...

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Saul Alinsky disciples that use artificially stimulated conflict to divide this country!
              Last edited by crazznewt; 05-15-2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X