Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will We Have Basketball This Season?

It does not appear to me that basketball will be played this season and I pray I am wrong.

I'm curious what the posters are thinking or what they've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
      The radical element of this country has won.
      You're not wrong. This sucks.

Comment

Are we as United States Citizens being shamed into silence when we should be marching millions strong on the Capitol?

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
          Are we as United States Citizens being shamed into silence when we should be marching millions strong on the Capitol?
          Protesting, rioting, burning buildings, vandalizing businesses and private property, looting, harassing and attacking innocent bystanders, are the tactics blm use to get results maybe try those. Marching peacefully like law abiding citizens gets you nowhere now days; you need to throw a temper-tantrum like a child.

Comment

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

Comment

I suspect we will have basketball, but not until January. As for the rest, I've never taken much stock in conspiracy theories but I would not be surprised if Biden is elected in November and then magically 90% of the trouble we've been embroiled in just evaporates like it never even happened. Put simply, we're at year 3.5 of the longest, biggest temper tantrum the world has ever seen.

Comment

Most are still well fed, fat and complacent. That will go away quickly and then we will wish we acted sooner. I am no believer in coincidence and what we seeing is a well orchestrated and strategic attack. The politicians and media have done a masterful job of creating division. If the people ever realized that the politicians are THE problem, that would be one moment that would be worth fighting for. We are governed by criminals that make the most evil cartel look like Saints. This country is in for some really bad times and most have no clue.

QUOTE=crazznewt;n521323]Are we as United States Citizens being shamed into silence when we should be marching millions strong on the Capitol?[/QUOTE]

Comment

[QUOTE=bkingbroker;n522028]Most are still well fed, fat and complacent. That will go away quickly and then we will wish we acted sooner. I am no believer in coincidence and what we seeing is a well orchestrated and strategic attack. The politicians and media have done a masterful job of creating division. If the people ever realized that the politicians are THE problem, that would be one moment that would be worth fighting for. We are governed by criminals that make the most evil cartel look like Saints. This country is in for some really bad times and most have no clue (unquote)

They have no clue because they believe what a handful of rich billionaires force feed them through the 5 media corporations. You find that information related to exposing these evil people disappears off of the internet quickly.
                  Up is down, down is up. One politician is ruined for misspelling "potatoe", another gets a free pass after mandating that a male dressed as a female can use any damn restroom he wants.
                  What is twisted is the fact people swallow this crap.

Comment

Last edited by glvcpro; 07-24-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Good points and we are in sad times and it is going to get worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                        Good points and we are in sad times and it is going to get worst.
                        Probably, but rest assured, this WILL NOT stand.

Comment

Vote Vote get others to Vote If wrong people get in we are doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                            Vote Vote get others to Vote If wrong people get in we are doomed.
                            Amen.

Comment

Yes, that should solve this. However, considering all the well documented voter fraud that has occurred, it's hard to feel good about absent tee voting.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X