Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drury fell behind big all three games including this one, as they fell behind by 21. They had the Lubbock Christian lead down to 4 before they had to hack.

69-59 is the final, a great year for the Lady Panthers. At least 3 seniors will return apparently, but Parker is off to medical school at UMKC.

Congrats to Lubbock, they are becoming a dynasty.
    Last edited by crazznewt; 03-26-2021, 08:26 PM.

Comment

This group of Lady Panther four year seniors had a won loss record of 123-6 and never lost a GLVC Tournament game. That 123 number would have been much higher if not for the last two seasons being butchered.

They made it to at least the regional finals every year and were set to host the regional last year. They made it to the final four one of those seasons and the National Championship game this year.

Congratulations to them for careers that will be tough to match.

Comment

Northwest Missouri State beats West Texas A&M 80-52 to win another D2 Championship. They too are becoming quite the dynasty.

And the end to a very odd season in D2 has arrived. Hopefully everyone can enjoy their popcorn and good seats at the games next season.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
          Northwest Missouri State beats West Texas A&M 80-52 to win another D2 Championship. They too are becoming quite the dynasty.

And the end to a very odd season in D2 has arrived. Hopefully everyone can enjoy their popcorn and good seats at the games next season.
          I was watching the game- my brother, who isn't a basketball fan, asked who was playing. When I told him Northwest Missouri he said, I thought that they were really good in football. I said that they have now become really good in both, but maybe I should have told him that they are now a basketball school..............

Comment

I'm glad Drury has an agreement to wear Addidas apparel and not Nike.

A sAtan worshiping rapper has introduced a line of custom Nike shoes available for sale at over a thousand dollars a pop.

The footwear includes a bronze pentagram, an inverted cross and a drop of human blood from one of the members of the MSCHF team, a spokesperson told CNN. The blood is included in the shoe's bubble sole, which has 60 cubic centimeters of red ink. There are currently 666 pairs available for sale.

Nike swears they have absolutely no involvement in anything to do with the shoe and that they do not endorse the brand. I say BS. They have a legal team that can make sure their brand isn't used in this way.

It will be a cold day in Hell (snicker) before my family buys another Nike product.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
              I'm glad Drury has an agreement to wear Addidas apparel and not Nike.

A sAtan worshiping rapper has introduced a line of custom Nike shoes available for sale at over a thousand dollars a pop.

The footwear includes a bronze pentagram, an inverted cross and a drop of human blood from one of the members of the MSCHF team, a spokesperson told CNN. The blood is included in the shoe's bubble sole, which has 60 cubic centimeters of red ink. There are currently 666 pairs available for sale.

Nike swears they have absolutely no involvement in anything to do with the shoe and that they do not endorse the brand. I say BS. They have a legal team that can make sure their brand isn't used in this way.

It will be a cold day in Hell (snicker) before my family buys another Nike product.
              The same company (MSCHF) seems to just be trolling everybody, because they previously released "Jesus Shoes" - made from the same Nike Air Max's - with a drop of water from the Jordan River and a cross on them. Basically, this exact same thing just with different colors and a 'holy' theme. People alter and then resell shoes all of the time, so I'm guessing that Nike just doesn't find it worthwhile to go down that legal road with every single one that pops up.

This just seems like a company and a "rapper" (I use that term loosely) trying to raise their profile in a pretty shameless way. I'd never heard of this MSCHF before today; I probably won't again after today. Just like if he hadn't made that dumb Old Town Road "country" song, no one will have ever heard of Lil Nas X either. And, I'm guessing no one will very soon either.

That said, I 100% respect the decision of anyone to not buy something from a particular company!
              Last edited by TSU_Mike59; 03-29-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post

The same company (MSCHF) seems to just be trolling everybody, because they previously released "Jesus Shoes" - made from the same Nike Air Max's - with a drop of water from the Jordan River and a cross on them. Basically, this exact same thing just with different colors and a 'holy' theme. People alter and then resell shoes all of the time, so I'm guessing that Nike just doesn't find it worthwhile to go down that legal road with every single one that pops up.

This just seems like a company and a "rapper" (I use that term loosely) trying to raise their profile in a pretty shameless way. I'd never heard of this MSCHF before today; I probably won't again after today. Just like if he hadn't made that dumb Old Town Road "country" song, no one will have ever heard of Lil Nas X either. And, I'm guessing no one will very soon either.

That said, I 100% respect the decision of anyone to not buy something from a particular company!
                I appreciate that.

A few years ago, the Puma brand challenged Drury claiming their leaping panther logo was too similar to the leaping puma logo. They also sued a couple of other institutions over their logos. One was a boat manufacturer If I remember correctly.

It obviously doesn't bother Nike that their shoe is being used by a devout satanist to push his agenda.
                Here is a prediction: This satanist will never create a shoe that's offensive to Islam and use the Nike brand as a base model.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post

Bingo. I see people (usually college age) advertise on social media all the time that they will customize Nike shoes and sell them to you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X