Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Region Coaching Carousel Stuff

From Hoopdirt.com:

One would think McCollum would be the first D2 coach to land a D1 gig out of those names, should he want one. Bronkema has done great things at Ferris, too. Interesting to see Gouard on there, though...you'd think that means he's sniffing around at other jobs, which is a little odd considering they're making the jump but I guess one must keep an eye out for those greener pastures.

Another Midwest tidbit from Hoopdirt:

UPDATE: Quincy will announce their new head coach TODAY at 12:30pm.

Comment

The other MW Region school head coach job currently open is Grand Valley State. That would be a pretty sweet gig, I would think, though it is more of a football school so there's that.

Comment

In Women's DII, Findlay "parted ways" with head coach Jim Wiedie today.

Comment

Quincy's new coach is former Western Michigan (and former Quincy) coach Steve Hawkins.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
            Another Midwest tidbit from Hoopdirt:
            I think Sam McMahon is probably a leading candidate at Missouri Southern now with Jeff Boschee leaving to go to Pitt State. He was an assistant for like 6 years at southern previously. Another obvious candidate would be a promotion for Jamahl DePriest who is the current lead assistant coach at southern as he has a number of years as the top assistant at southern & previously at Newman.

Comment

So I don't know if it's even within the realm of possibility but I was just thinking that Todd Lee could be really dangerous at a place like Grand Valley State.

Comment

GVSU makes a hire

https://hoopdirt.com/cornell-mann-na...ch-at-d2-gvsu/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X