Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 GLVC Awards

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
    I see the all region first and second team has come out. Adam Eberhard is second team, which is an honor and I am sure he is glad for the recognition. Anybody who has seen the regional, however, knows that there is no way that Eberhard is not at least the second best player in the region, arguably behind only Hankins. My prejudiced view is that Eberhard is the best player in the region because he is by far the most versatile. I wish I could clip and paste from game video, but do yourself a favor, go to http://www.glvcsn.com/bellarmine/ and call up the first round game against Parkside and go to about 9:26 left in the first half and watch the next 8 seconds of the game. Best individual play I have seen all year.
    WoD should be coach of the year he beat Hall of Fame Harry twice and all locations of Bluefield in the same season.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      WoD should be coach of the year he beat Hall of Fame Harry twice and all locations of Bluefield in the same season.
      He has entered the flop hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
        I see the all region first and second team has come out. Adam Eberhard is second team, which is an honor and I am sure he is glad for the recognition. Anybody who has seen the regional, however, knows that there is no way that Eberhard is not at least the second best player in the region, arguably behind only Hankins. My prejudiced view is that Eberhard is the best player in the region because he is by far the most versatile. I wish I could clip and paste from game video, but do yourself a favor, go to http://www.glvcsn.com/bellarmine/ and call up the first round game against Parkside and go to about 9:26 left in the first half and watch the next 8 seconds of the game. Best individual play I have seen all year.
        That is a travesty...Eberhard lead the #1 team in the region in points, rebounds and assists. He should have been the player of the year. Obviously, who ever votes on these things just looks at the stats and doesn't bother to watch any of the games. I think Troutman should have gotten 2nd team. Why does Findlay get two? What about McGaughey? GLIAC gets 6 out of 10, GLVC only 3. Who the heck is the Conference Commissioners Association anyway?

Comment

The McKendree women's bowling team became the first NCAA D2 team to ever win the NCAA bowling Championship.

It was also the school's first national championship in the NCAA. They swept Nebraska 4 games to 0 on ESPN U

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            The McKendree women's bowling team became the first NCAA D2 team to ever win the NCAA bowling Championship.

It was also the school's first national championship in the NCAA. They swept Nebraska 4 games to 0 on ESPN U
            Sweeping Nebraska is impressive. They are a top program year in and year out. They use to be like UConn women's basketball back in the mid-late 2000's.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

bowling?? Is that when people get in a boat and one yells bowl bowl bowl

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X