X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
      And we have another game canceled. I don't know if it's 'us' or 'them' or some combination of the two, but man I can't wait til the 'vid is an afterthought and games can just be played as scheduled without all this chaos.
      USI had to cancel the final two weeks of play. Next game will be GLVC tourney. Not a great way to start postseason, coming off of a 2-week quarantine...

Comment

• Well, that was a terrible way to end the season......a season where we were actually pretty competitive.....not play a regular season game for the last two weeks and then be in the conference tourney without your top 2 scorers and your best defensive big man......UGH

Comment

• Comment

• And for those wondering - yes, there is a strong LU/TNU connection. TNU head coach Omar Mance was formerly an assistant coach for Richie McKay.

Comment

• Congrats Hillsdale Chargers, and good luck in the Elite Eight.

Comment

• Cedarville transfer Quinton Green has signed with D1 Valparaiso ... from what I know of Valpo I'd consider this to be a downgrade from Cedarville for him.

Comment

• Comment

• Hillsdale's Patrick Cartier has transferred to Colorado State

Comment

• Per Verbal Commits Cedarville's Branden Maughmer has landed at Morehead State

Comment

• Thanks for the update! Glad that both Green and Maughmer found homes.

Comment

• Interestingly enough, Trevecca guard Chris Rogers has transferred to Cedarville. Again, according to VC

Comment

• Walsh favorite to win Men's Basketball Title.
                            https://greatmidwestsports.com/news/...ches-poll.aspx

Comment

• I watched the Findlay scrimmage at West Liberty last week.
                              Findlay has several great shooters, and a strong post player. I really like the freshman point guard. Great shooter and distributes the ball well. I think they will do very well against the style of play they will encounter in the GMAC.

Comment

• Doesn't seem to be much presence on here anymore but the G-MAC MBB race is heating up and to be honest it's looking very interesting this season. Would anyone have ever guessed after last season that Trevecca would be sitting in 1st with a 7-0 conference record right now? I certainly wouldn't. And really, outside of Northwood and Ohio Dominican it's really, REALLY hard to guess who is going to win in any given matchup at this point. It looks like there is a ton of parity in the league now, which is going to make things very interesting down the stretch of the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X