Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a single home game in December. Only two road games in December.

I am starting to feel like this is a throw away season, hopefully it's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
      Not a single home game in December. Only two road games in December.

That's going to be the norm for about 4 years.

Comment

Meh. Once conference play rolls around, you'll be fine. It could be a very interesting D-II "swan song" season.

Comment

• Four home games in November however although none in December. Are we preparing ourselves for next year when we start playing early season road games for a guaranteed $$payday?

Comment

• New Preferred Parking, $350 for out front, $175 for a pass on the side.

Comment

• Parking on Norris Place next to Highland Middle School is free!

Comment

• There are several players this preseason who are going to have to be good, who look to have talent, but who really are unproven. My guess is that they are going to be good performers, but we will have to see:

Dylan Penn: Ton of talent, quickness and foot speed to burn. Not sure about his outside shooting, but I don't think he has to be a great outside shooter to have a huge impact on the season. Probably will be a starter.

Chris Palombizio: There were times last year when he played in mop up games that he looked like a man playing with boys. He never looked comfortable the few times he played when the game was still in doubt. He has a good resume before coming to Bellarmine. I could see him leading the team in rebounding. He is suppossed to be a good outside shooter, although we saw none of that last year.

Pedro Bradshaw: Highly regarded out of high school, really has done nothing in college. It is concerning that he was a non entity at EKU, which is D1 but probably wasn't as good as Bellarmine last year. Bottom line is that Scotty would not have brought him in if he didn't think he'd be a big contributor. I'd love to see him be a starter, that would mean he is going to be very good. I would have to believe that if he plays with Dylan Penn and Alex Cook the Knights are going to be playing at a quick pace. Scotty is known for half court precision offense, but over the years, the teams that could fast break were their best teams.

Cobe Penny: I think the Knights' fan base loves this guy as a potential big scorer. I don't know if Scotty is all in on that. I thought he looked good every single time he played last year.

Baylor Younker: Unlike the previously mentioned players, I don't believe there are any expectations for him, but there is a lot of hope. Sure would love to see him make some significant impact.

Comment

• Time for the silly talk to begin, as the pre-season rankings start up:
                  https://athletics.bellarmine.edu/new...-ncaa-com.aspx

Comment

• D1,2,3 Finals all in Atlanta. D2 On the Sunday between D1 semis and final
                    They did this in 2013 when Drury won,week between D2 semis and finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Smooth View Post
                      D1,2,3 Finals all in Atlanta. D2 On the Sunday between D1 semis and final
                      They did this in 2013 when Drury won,week between D2 semis and finals.
                      I like it when they do this. Beats the heck out of Sioux Falls or some such.

Comment

• So the quarter and semi finals will still be in Evansville?

Comment

So the quarter and semi finals will still be in Evansville?
                          Yeah, that's my offhand understanding, without looking it up.

Comment

Looks like we added a December home game against NAIA Mt. Saint Joseph. I guess that's better than nothing.

Comment

• Just based on those news clips floating around, the new locker room is looking good. Hope they show off the finished product at the season ticket holders' reception.

Comment

• Originally posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
                                Just based on those news clips floating around, the new locker room is looking good. Hope they show off the finished product at the season ticket holders' reception.
                                https://www.wdrb.com/wdrb-in-the-mor...83c6e17a5.html

https://www.wdrb.com/wdrb-in-the-mor...006dedd52.html

https://www.wdrb.com/wdrb-in-the-mor...d77cf2272.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X