Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022-23 Season

Would anyone like to have a Basketball conversation??

Lady Buffs are going to be very good. So will the men. This is going to be fun.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Western New Mexico MBB is off to a 5-0 start. Go Mustangs!

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
      Go Mustangs!
      Have you given up on your AB Battlers, Crixus?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Have you given up on your AB Battlers, Crixus?
        No I haven't given up. I've been switching logos back and forth for a long time on this board. It's alright to be a fan of two D2 teams, they've never played each other and probably never will. My Mom went to AB and I once lived in Silver City, NM hence my affection for both teams. When I have one team logo as my avatar I use the other for the signature.

I also follow San Jose State where I went to college, and West Virginia where my Mom got her graduate degree after AB.
        Last edited by crixus; 12-05-2022, 03:59 AM.

Comment

New to the board…is there much basketball talk? Or is it mainly football? Just curious!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigShow22 View Post
            New to the board…is there much basketball talk? Or is it mainly football? Just curious!
            TheBigShow22 Welcome to the board. As far as basketball talk goes, it depends on the conference. Check it out and add your thoughts.
            Last edited by crixus; 12-05-2022, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Western New Mexico Mustangs wrapped their out of conference schedule with a 6-2 record, 3-0 at home. They begin Lone Star Conference play on 12/15 against Dallas Baptist in Silver City, NM.

Comment

Wt women #2 in the most recent poll

Comment

Nice wins on the road for the men's team. Hopefully White Buffalo isn't embarrassed any more about that. Maybe he can now shed some light on why they couldn't get a trainer on the trip to Florida? Still haven't heard how that wasn't the most embarrassing part of the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by WTHoopsFan View Post
                    Nice wins on the road for the men's team. Hopefully White Buffalo isn't embarrassed any more about that. Maybe he can now shed some light on why they couldn't get a trainer on the trip to Florida? Still haven't heard how that wasn't the most embarrassing part of the trip.
                    The only thing that embarrasses me is the Football team. I have no clue about anything on the training staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

The only thing that embarrasses me is the Football team. I have no clue about anything on the training staff.
                      That is some great political deflecting going on with that above statement. You seem to have a lot of connections why don't you foot around a little bit and ask how they have all this money for that great football program yet cannot get a trainer with the basketball team. Last I checked that men's team is doing the best of all the men's programs for quite some time, would be great for them to be treated properly. BUT I get it, you can't go against those you surround yourself with. Just note that those parents of the men's players take note of this.

Comment

Originally posted by WTHoopsFan View Post

That is some great political deflecting going on with that above statement. You seem to have a lot of connections why don't you foot around a little bit and ask how they have all this money for that great football program yet cannot get a trainer with the basketball team? Last I checked the men's team is doing the best of all the men's programs for quite some time, would be great for them to be treated properly. BUT I get it, you can't go against those you surround yourself with. Just note that those parents of the men's players take note of this.
                        I have found that the majority of the staff and coaches in the Athletic department are open and responsive to the concerns of boosters. If you are genuinely concerned
                        about this, and not trying to "stir the pot," may I suggest you contact the individual that supervises the training staff. (Sarah Ramey?) Or drop Coach Brown an email.
                        AFTER you have done that let everyone know your results.

Comment

Western New Mexico is 7-3 overall and 1-3 in LSC play. Conference play proving to be tougher than OOC play, as expected. Go Mustangs!

Comment

LSC Standings

https://lonestarconference.org/stand...px?path=mbball

Comment

Western New Mexico finished the regular season with a three game winning streak and a sweep over rival Eastern New Mexico. The Mustangs record is 17-11 overall and 11-11 Lone Star Conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X