Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too early to talk recruiting? Some notes

Well, I'm still licking my wounds from the tough WOU loss, the toughest athletic loss I've had since being an alum/fan, though certainly a great season and definitely CBU earned that victory and played great.

OK, WOU gets three verbals and CWU a de-commit, whom CWU Nation mentioned earlier. Shockingly, WWU has its second-best player transfer out, I thought he was pretty good:

http://www.verbalcommits.com/conferences/gnac

* Correction, WWU's Drechsel is a grad transfer.
    Last edited by tsull; 03-14-2018, 08:29 PM.

Re: Is it too early to talk recruiting? Some notes

Weird I wonder what happened at WWU. My only guess is he didn't like having PG duties.

Comment

Re: Is it too early to talk recruiting? Some notes

* Wow... Shaw is signing them quick! It appears that he is not going to have troubles replacing all those seniors.

* Drechsel was a really intense player-my hunch is he's tired of not going further, given the talent and expectations. He strikes me as someone who is more hungry than what the WWU typically has done with their talent under Dominguez. Looks like he has already taken a redshirt season, so will have to transfer out of conference. If he wants to stay out west for his senior year, I'm sure there are some CCAA or PacWest teams that will take him!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X