Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big weekend in GNAC/west region

These are the GNAC games this weekend - should start to give us an idea how the teams are stacking up this year. Azusa Pacific went 1 of 3 last weekend (Disney Classic?), so the other Pac West teams have a chance to gain some ground on them.

I think that Chaminade will match up pretty well with UAA - this the Silver Swords are underrated this year (they are going to be big if their new 7'1" center pans out). More than a little concerned about that one. Interesting fact, in the Hawaii Pacific Game, there is likely to be 4 players from Palmer/Wasilla on the floor at the same time. Going to be glued to the computer tonight and tomorrow trying to get a look at several of these teams. I think I may have underrated SPU - going to depend on how strong their front line is.

These are games involving the GNAC this weekend.

Nov. 11

UAA v. Chaminade
    UAF v. Hawaii Pacific
    SPU v. Humboldt State
    CWU v. CSU San Bernadino
    WOU v. Pt. Loma
    WWU v. Sonoma State
    Concordia v. CSU Monterey Bay
    MSUSB v. Cal Baptist
    St. Martins v. Fresno Pacific
    Simon Fraser v. Hawaii Hilo
    NNU v. Simpson

Nov. 12

UAA v. Hawaii Pacific
    UAF v. Chaminade
    SPU v. Hawaii Hilo
    CWU v. CSU Monterey bay
    WOU v. Fresno Pacific
    WWU v. CSU East Bay
    Concordia v. CSU San Bernadino
    MSUSB v. Holy Names
    St. Martins v. Point Loma
    Simon Fraser v. Humboldt State
    NNU v. Utah (ex.)

Re: Big weekend in GNAC/west region

Originally posted by Rob_AK View Post
    These are the GNAC games this weekend - should start to give us an idea how the teams are stacking up this year. Azusa Pacific went 1 of 3 last weekend (Disney Classic?), so the other Pac West teams have a chance to gain some ground on them.

I think that Chaminade will match up pretty well with UAA - this the Silver Swords are underrated this year (they are going to be big if their new 7'1" center pans out). More than a little concerned about that one. Interesting fact, in the Hawaii Pacific Game, there is likely to be 4 players from Palmer/Wasilla on the floor at the same time. Going to be glued to the computer tonight and tomorrow trying to get a look at several of these teams. I think I may have underrated SPU - going to depend on how strong their front line is.

These are games involving the GNAC this weekend.

Nov. 11

UAA v. Chaminade
    UAF v. Hawaii Pacific
    SPU v. Humboldt State
    CWU v. CSU San Bernadino
    WOU v. Pt. Loma
    WWU v. Sonoma State
    Concordia v. CSU Monterey Bay
    MSUSB v. Cal Baptist
    St. Martins v. Fresno Pacific
    Simon Fraser v. Hawaii Hilo
    NNU v. Simpson

Nov. 12

UAA v. Hawaii Pacific
    UAF v. Chaminade
    SPU v. Hawaii Hilo
    CWU v. CSU Monterey bay
    WOU v. Fresno Pacific
    WWU v. CSU East Bay
    Concordia v. CSU San Bernadino
    MSUSB v. Holy Names
    St. Martins v. Point Loma
    Simon Fraser v. Humboldt State
    NNU v. Utah (ex.)
    I like that the west coast D2 conferences are getting together to play each other. The old NAIA and D3 non-conference opponents gets old and if you move up to D2, be D2, not your old division. These games should really help all schools.

Comment

The GNAC went 4-0 against the CCAA last night... not good! I thought either San Bern or Monterey would have beaten CWU or Concordia Portland respectively.
      CCAA did well against the PacWest, at least.

I guess it might be a little early to draw any conclusions, though!

Comment

Originally posted by CCAA_Fanatic View Post
        The GNAC went 4-0 against the CCAA last night... not good! I thought either San Bern or Monterey would have beaten CWU or Concordia Portland respectively.
        CCAA did well against the PacWest, at least.

I guess it might be a little early to draw any conclusions, though!
        It's way too early, however, it may appear that Concordia is improved and I think CWU has some quality talent this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X