Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU Scares WSU

I was at this exhibition game down in the Tri-Cities. Despite pretty undersized, CWU came out shooting hot and using quick guard play to penetrate, and were playing great in the first half. CWU also played great defense. CWU was leading 42-36 at halftime. But then the 2nd half pretty much was reverse, as CWU went cold and WSU tightened their defense and beat Central 81-76. Pretty close game still, and CWU played so well. Amazing how good they are after losing their 4 best players last year. Stepney, Hunter, Ladd, and Niles all play great.

As for WSU, they better figure things out. But Hawkinson is so strong in the paint, and I really like Flynn that freshman from Bell Prep in Tacoma. He will have a great career at WSU

Re: CWU Scares WSU

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    I was at this exhibition game down in the Tri-Cities. Despite pretty undersized, CWU came out shooting hot and using quick guard play to penetrate, and were playing great in the first half. CWU also played great defense. CWU was leading 42-36 at halftime. But then the 2nd half pretty much was reverse, as CWU went cold and WSU tightened their defense and beat Central 81-76. Pretty close game still, and CWU played so well. Amazing how good they are after losing their 4 best players last year. Stepney, Hunter, Ladd, and Niles all play great.

As for WSU, they better figure things out. But Hawkinson is so strong in the paint, and I really like Flynn that freshman from Bell Prep in Tacoma. He will have a great career at WSU
    Two things: WSU is going to be really bad this year, they also struggled with Carroll College. I like Ernie Kent; not sure it's going to work out for him in Pullman. Not enough talent.

CWU it appears is greatly improved from last year despite losing some key guys. When I saw them play live in Monmouth it looked like they had talent, but no cohesion. That may have been solved this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X