Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/19 Games Thread

With so so so many basketball games each week, I was thinking it would be good to do what we do with GNAC football and do a collective thread for each day where we can have one thread to discuss all the games for that day. So we will start with today.

MSU-Mankato just beat up on SPU, so they must be pretty tough. CWU will have to put together a full game and start hotter with shooting to keep pace. Perhaps Concordia can beat SFSU after the latter just played 3 OTs last night. And WOU will look to avoid getting swept at home and try to fend off UCSD despite playing in the 3 OTs last night.

Re: 11/19 Games Thread

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    With so so so many basketball games each week, I was thinking it would be good to do what we do with GNAC football and do a collective thread for each day where we can have one thread to discuss all the games for that day. So we will start with today.

MSU-Mankato just beat up on SPU, so they must be pretty tough. CWU will have to put together a full game and start hotter with shooting to keep pace. Perhaps Concordia can beat SFSU after the latter just played 3 OTs last night. And WOU will look to avoid getting swept at home and try to fend off UCSD despite playing in the 3 OTs last night.
    I'm going to post WOU games separate for Wolves fans.

Comment

You mean for the Wolves FAN

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        You mean for the Wolves FAN
        I know a few people who read, but don't post.

Comment

Anyways.....

Wow SPU and WOU both got swept at home! But must be tough to play after a 3 overtime game the previous day. Only 23 points from their starting 5

Comment

St. Martins got swept by Sonoma and San Bern this weekend, too. Maybe going from two in Fresno back home for a game and then back down to Sonoma for two in 8 days might not have been a great plan. Hindsight...

Comment

On the weekend, I have the CCAA going 12-4, GNAC 6-10, and Pac West 3-7. Overall, that puts us at CCAA 24-14, GNAC 18-18, and PWC 13-23.

CCAA looking very strong early on! At this rate we might have 4 in the tournament again. That would sure ruffle some feathers on here!

Comment

Yeah, MSU-Mankato is good and more, they play in the NSIC conference, which is loaded with good teams.

I don't think SMU's travel plans were a bad plan for these games, that is excellent training for league play in the GNAC, where you really gotta be able to travel well. Tough losses this time of year are par for the course. I suspect they'll be better for it down the road...

Let's not talk about the CCAA getting 4 into the regional now--these games are played for a reason and it's November for heaven's sake! It will only ruffle feathers if, like last year the CCAA is folding down the stretch while the GNAC is getting hot and the CCAA strong teams drop a lot of games they should not in order to get that many in...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X