Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOU facing off against former coach

Tomorrow in Portland, the WOU men's hoop team will play Regis (Colorado) University. Regis is led by former WOU coach Brady Bergeson, who did a tremendous job in building up the program into a west coast winner, and then handing off a very talented team to Jim Shaw, who greatly continued the winning. Regis is 2-0, should be a great game, wish I could make it, I'm very thankful for what coach Bergeson did in Monmouth, great guy, too.

Wolves win 2 at tournament including a blowout win over Regis and former coach Bergeson. I know I'm one of only a few who care, as only 17 people were at WOU's opening game in Portland.

Comment

GNAC seems to be playing better the last week or so. Good to see us getting more quality wins like these.

Comment

Looks like a great result to see WOU beating Regis. I was heartened to see that UAF is now taking "respectable" losses now rather than going down by 30 or 40... I look forward to finally seeing them play; they will open at home the week after Thanksgiving against WOU, so I will def post details of the game. At least I know Tsull will be interested!

Comment

Originally posted by northernGNAChoopfan View Post
          Looks like a great result to see WOU beating Regis. I was heartened to see that UAF is now taking "respectable" losses now rather than going down by 30 or 40... I look forward to finally seeing them play; they will open at home the week after Thanksgiving against WOU, so I will def post details of the game. At least I know Tsull will be interested!
          Yes, definitely interested in the WOU-UAF game as well as the UAA game. It will be a tough road trip, both games. I like the early version of the Wolves so far, will be interesting to see how they fare in league play. Hope they get two key players back, who have yet to play this season but are still on the roster.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X