Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GNAC Recruiting Thread 2019-20

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    So he leaves SPU to go D1 at Montana. He redshirted per NCAA rules. Now he is leaving Montana (an NCAA Tournament team) before even playing there? I wonder why. The Montana fans are wondering the same, too: https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82787
    A great talent, hope he returns to the GNAC ... we have some openings at WOU. :laugh:

Comment

Last edited by hoosierdaddy34; 07-29-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Last edited by hoosierdaddy34; 08-13-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Florida to Alaska. Should be interesting for him. We will see if he lasts more than 1 season. Probably the runt of the litter of IMG, but still a great program nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
            A great talent, hope he returns to the GNAC ... we have some openings at WOU. :laugh:
            Tony Miller to Washington State, not sure what year he is eligibility-wise. I'm a Cougar fan, so I hope he does well.

Comment

Tre Brown, transfer from Coastal Carolina, is no longer signed with CWU and instead now at CSU Pueblo. Shouldn't be a big blow considering how many transfer guards CWU has coming in

I also noticed a couple new additions to UAF roster. Most notably Rainier Beach's Shadeed Shabazz. Coach Sparling seems to have a good connection with RBHS still, especially in recruiting Shabazz's. Shadeed played in the Seattle Pro-Am this summer. Coming from a Juco in Iowa. I also noticed the younger bro of CWU Football former safety Jackson Huerta is also on UAF roster.
              Last edited by CWU Wildcat Nation; 09-27-2019, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Man Wildcat, I have been watching the roster on the UAF site every day for a week or so, and the one day I look away you beat me to it! I'm decidedly not optimistic at this point. Sparling lost several to graduation and another 6 left the team after last season, including their best player, Palmer, Alaska native, Michael Kluting. The other bad news that I hear is that the assistant coach is staying. I think it's fair to say that players left the team because of the ill will between asst coach and the team. I'm not sure I'm willing to venture having an "open mind" about the season ahead given what has gone down over the last year or so.

We'll see?

Comment

Shabazz will be the best player UAF has had in years. Should be similar to the previous Shabazz who played for Spar at CWU. But sadly the Nooks will probably still suck.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X