Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last game of regular season thread

CCAA-
    san Bernardino at #4 CPP. Everything on the line for Pomona. Win and they are league champs. Hard to play against their big rival who has been resting. Nervous time.

#8 East Bay at #6 UCSD. Winner assured no worse than 2 seed next week. Must win situation for East Bay if want in NCAA's.

GNAC

#1 St Martin's at Central Washington. Should be no problem for St Martin's.
    #3 Sea PAC at #7 Northwest Nazerene. I think the pressure is on for Northwest Nazerene. How will they respond?

PAC West
    #9 Concordia at #2 Pt loma. The computers don't love Concordia, but win and they are league champs. If Pt loma wants to host regional, they better win out.

#5 chaminade at Hawaii Hilo. Chaminade is jet legged and have to fly back to California next week. Will it catch up to them?

As always will be at the CPP game tonight. Good luck to all and please update during the day and night of happenings in other conferences.

Re: Last game of regular season thread

CWU took St. Martin's into double-OT, impressive. Great weekend for Chavez, had 33 points last night. SPU is finishing strong, big win last night at NNU in front of 1,200.

* WWU doesn't make tourney on its home court, probably time to re-think site selection for the conference tournament. Personally, I think the regular season champ should host, but that doesn't give schools much time to make travel plans. I still think the 4K arena in Kent, Washington, would be ideal, and then rotate it on off years to somewhere else if they want that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X