Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOU and MSUB tied up at half

Haven't been watching as closely, but it looks like MSUB needs to get on the boards more. If they don't I see WOU with an opportunity to create some breathing room in the 2nd half. Was really surprised to see Hawken get that T before half; thought maybe the whistle got blown too quickly on that one. Gonna stop criticizing the reffing now, before all the retired refs get on here and give it to me!

Re: WOU and MSUB tied up at half

So the T happened with .01 on the clock. Billings does NOT shoot free throws, inbounds, half over. Never in my life have I seen free throws not shot after a technical. I don't get it. Why wasn't Durham furious?

Comment

IDK! But he's furious now as Souza gets away with lowering his shoulder to mow over Richmond for 2. WOU athleticism is looking like a bit much for MSUB to contain right now...

Comment

Billings just won't play any defense

Comment

Originally posted by northernGNAChoopfan View Post
          IDK! But he's furious now as Souza gets away with lowering his shoulder to mow over Richmond for 2. WOU athleticism is looking like a bit much for MSUB to contain right now...
          Good win for WOU, good balance in scoring.

* Hawken listed in the box score with a technical. No free throws shot. Some new rule out there?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X