Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOU up on SMU

57-50, 5 minutes left ... Lubom 13 points, 8 assists, no freaking way should've he ever lost his starting job this year, and one game I saw him sit out 15 minutes of a 2nd half. That's a whiff job by the coaching staff. He's arguably WOU's best player, him or Hawken.

Re: WOU up on SMU

I'll ask northern for stock market tips later, she called it ... Wolves beat St. Martin's 70-53. Honestly, didn't see this coming.

Comment

Just had that hunch. I was already thinking WOU could really cause havoc in the tournament because NOBODY can argue they aren't talented enough; they just haven't had the team gel time and consistency that time gives you. Good for the GNAC because now we have 4 teams in contention to get to regionals, although NNU and WOU might have just flip flopped positions. Great games today. Glad to see SPU win over NNU. NNU is so talented, but they don't have the team package yet. Seemed like Megwa was trying to win the game alone today and SPU was just tough at every position. SPU and WOU peaking at the perfect time. SMU had a rough night, Chavez was limping-hopefully they'll regroup and come back strong for regionals.

Comment

Do you guys think PT Loma hosts region now? and if Western Oregon wins tomm, who gets bumped? Concordia if they don't win, or Northwest Nazerene? i think NN is in big trouble. Be a sleepless night for them

Comment

Originally posted by Billybronco01 View Post
          Do you guys think PT Loma hosts region now? and if Western Oregon wins tomm, who gets bumped? Concordia if they don't win, or Northwest Nazerene? i think NN is in big trouble. Be a sleepless night for them
          Yes, I think Point Loma will host now, mostly because I don't see them choking tonight. I kinda agree with Jim Shaw in that the GNAC teams should be SMU, SPU, and WOU. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7j...ature=youtu.be

NNU lost both at home last week. SFU should have beat them on Thursday, but instead gave them the game on a silver platter and then SPU convincingly beat them yesterday. I think WOU may have already done enough even if they don't beat SPU today to get in. I don't think anybody else in the top 8 deserves to get bumped more than they do. They had a strong season, but they did not finish strong, and didn't do anything in the last two weeks to show they were a regional quality team. They really needed to win one of those games at home last week or beat SFU on play, not just because SFU put up the lamest last 8 seconds of a game possible. If I'm on the committee, Shaw is right already. But nobody ever asks me!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X