Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCAA & PacWest Action

I can see that CPP and CSLA are in OT right now. Looking forward to hearing the scoop from our CCAA and PacWest pals!

Re: CCAA & PacWest Action

Looks like CPP & CSLA are in triple OT now! Better be a good story Billy! Point Loma and Concordia win in PacWest and maybe Stump will give us any pertinent news.

Comment

OT #4 coming now. Wow. Don't think I've seen more than 3OT ever.

Comment

Originally posted by northernGNAChoopfan View Post
        Looks like CPP & CSLA are in triple OT now! Better be a good story Billy! Point Loma and Concordia win in PacWest and maybe Stump will give us any pertinent news.
        Wish I could, but I was working at an APU softball doubleheader and missed most of the action. I can tell you Daylee Hanson is sporting one heck of a black eye after a collision with a Point Loma player in the middle of the 4th quarter of the women's semis.

Comment

The broncos just survived and i mean survived a 4 ot thriller over the upstart la team. It was nip and tuck the whole game. The big news is their point guard, 1st team point guard pulled a hamstring. Just a killer. Forget about winning regionals if he can't play. Tomm night UCSD will make quick work of CPP. Both team had several chances obviously to win, but the game ended when CPP broke the press and shot a quick 3 (a shot where you go NO NO YES!) with 10 seconds left. CPP make ft's after that and won 102-99. What a night and I'm exhausted

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X