Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third player leaves WOU

O'Landa Baker -- good frosh guard from Seattle -- is leaving the program. A redshirt guard left yesterday, and a redshirt forward last week. Wondering if they're leaving because they know Shaw is probably gone, or if they were going to leave anyway, or just plain aren't playing basketball anymore, that happens. I thought Baker was pretty good.

It's a transfer world out there, I still haven't gotten used to it.

Re: Third player leaves WOU

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    O'Landa Baker -- good frosh guard from Seattle -- is leaving the program. A redshirt guard left yesterday, and a redshirt forward last week. Wondering if they're leaving because they know Shaw is probably gone, or if they were going to leave anyway, or just plain aren't playing basketball anymore, that happens. I thought Baker was pretty good.

It's a transfer world out there, I still haven't gotten used to it.
    Agreed that some of it is likely due to a potential coaching change. WOU has thrived on transfers the last few years but that sword cuts both ways.

Comment

Re: Third player leaves WOU

Originally posted by MrGNAC View Post
      Agreed that some of it is likely due to a potential coaching change. WOU has thrived on transfers the last few years but that sword cuts both ways.
      Yep, what goes around, comes around. I thought Baker was excellent; I also thought the frosh guard from L.A. two years ago was good, too, and he also left.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X