Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC openers on Thursday

The CWU-SPU game appears to be the best one tomorrow night. St. Martin's did hang with a bad Oregon State team; WOU is not good, UAF will roll. No clue on NNU or MSU-Billings.
    Central Washington at Seattle Pacific * Seattle, WA 5:15 p.m.
    Alaska Anchorage at Saint Martin's * Lacey, WA 7:30 p.m.
    Alaska at Western Oregon * Monmouth, OR 7:30 p.m.
    Northwest Nazarene at Montana State Billings * Billings, MT 7:30 p.m.

Last edited by Anchorage; 12-01-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

UAF and UAA each have four guys averaging in double figures, which is impressive. WOU struggles defensively, not sure how the Wolves could win either game unless one of the two or both go incredibly cold, which I don't see happening. I've been waiting two years for the season and am very disappointed the Wolves are just bad this year. Right now I'd accept average.

Comment

CWU wins their first road game at SPU in 11 years, since the 2010-11 GNAC title season for CWU! The curse is lifted!!! I was there and when I saw SPU come out shooting hot from long range, I was so worried. But then in the 2nd half they cooled down a bit and Central brought the energy on defense. Pollard, Gilson, and Brizee were all solid defensively tonight. Smith really heated up and took charge late in the game. Video of the end: https://www.facebook.com/CWUWildcatN...2424895953819/

Comment

Well I thought the CWU-Seattle Pacific would be a good one, sounds like it was and I'm glad you got to go to the game Nation.

Good thing I'm not picking games, Western Oregon won big over Alaska Fairbanks they shot the ball well over 50% and 46 from the three-point line and you're going to win games doing that. Guessing Shabazz was hurt? Didn't get a lot of minutes and only put up three shots.

Northwest Nazarene won by one on the road and I'm still waiting the Anchorage-St Martin's score.

Comment

Last edited by Anchorage; 12-03-2021, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Impressive showing by UAA, Karlberg with 22 points to lead four guys in double figures, UAA shot the ball real well and played great defense. They will be tough this year.

Good call on UAF, Anchorage, I seriously didn't see the outcome of that game happening. I'll eat crow, hopefully the Wolves can keep it going.

NNU game sounded great.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X