Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Martin's

Props to St Martin's, perhaps the school we don't talk enough about on this board. They are leading the conference with the 7-2 mark and are a fine 14-4.

Some nice off-season recruiting landing two division 1 transfers from Portland State, who hail from Salem, Oregon, originally.

In the last 5 years they've been to a sweet 16, and had the GNAC player of the year in Luke Chavez, who was excellent. They lost their coach to the division one ranks and have bounced back nicely.

Of course right when I hype them up they lose, to Montana State Billings tonight ... at home.

Comment

Billings is better than usual this year. Nothing is going down like anybody thought it would pre-season. I had just given up on the Nooks and tonight's game was super fun to watch. Coleman was a beast on the boards. Only 6 players suited up tonight, but they somehow put a complete game together. If they don't have more bodies on Saturday, I think fatigue could factor. They were gassed tonight at the end and Western had an awful night.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X