Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the GNAC Player of the Year?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the GNAC Player of the Year?

On most years, it is pretty obvious. This year, not so much. Lots of solid players to pick from, with EIGHT in particular! I think we need to look at the players who rose to the occasion, so I just don't see Moffitt or Shabazz especially with both teams down in the standings. Cranston had a solid year, but Wolves also were down there. Karlberg and Pantovic are both standout players for a strong Seawolves squad. Schumacher led the regular season champs the Saints. Smith had a breakout season for CWU. SO I am thinking either Schumacher or Smith. Hmmmm......

Cameron Cranston: 18.8 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1.5 spg, 1.4 bpg, 44.3% 3FG for 9th-seed WOU
    Tobin Karlberg: 17.7 ppg, 2.6 apg, 1.7 spg for 3rd-seed UAA
    Divant'e Moffitt: 19 ppg, 3.8 apg, 48.3% FG, for 6th-seed SPU
    Oggie Pantovic: 15.9 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 2.4 apg, 55.5% FG for 3rd-seed UAA
    Alex Schumacher: 14.3 ppg, 5 rpg, 4 apg, 1.5 spg, 46.3% 3FG for top-seeded SMU
    Shadeed Shabazz: 19.2 ppg, 2.6 apg, 3 spg, for last-seeded UAF
    Xavier Smith: 19 ppg, 51.9% FG, 40.2% 3FG for 5th-seed CWU
    Carrington Wiggins: 17.5 ppg, 2.4 apg for 48.7% FG for 4th-seed MSUB
    Cameron Cranston, WOU
    0%
    Tobin Karlberg, UAA
    0%
    Divant'e Moffitt, SPU
    0%
    Oggie Pantovic, UAA
    0%
    Alex Schumacher, SMU
    50.00%
    Shadeed Shabazz, UAF
    0%
    Xavier Smith, CWU
    50.00%
    Carrington Wiggins, MSUB
    0%

Hey, doesn't seem like the voting is set up to work? I've selected Alex Schumacher, but when I click "vote now", it continually asks me to select a choice first... I don't really follow the Saints or Schumacher, but I believe if the coaches can give this to a guy on one of the top teams they will. Just scrolling thru the conference ind. statistics quickly, Schumacher is up near the top in several key stats. I enjoy watching Pantovic; he's an entertaining and talented player, I just think with no clear standout player, it will go to the guy with the best stats on the top team.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X