Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparling tends to recruit the Seattle area Junior College market and find some pretty good players there. I'm guessing he will do that this summer.

UAA should find some good players. They have a great facility and a great City I would think it would be attractive to some guys.

Just on what I know, so far Western Oregon hasn't lost any players or gained any. I'm not sure that's a good thing. They really struggled last year, though I'm more of an old school guy who thinks school should be loyal to players and players should be loyal to schools. I know that's quite out of fashion today.

Comment

Verbal Commits seems to be ignoring my messages. But two new players for SPU in Skagit Valley College transfer DJ Clark and Bellevue College transfer Maui Sze. Last season Sze started all 30 games and averaged 15.8 ppg and 4.7 apg. Clark is an interesting recruit who only averaged 0.8 points in 5.3 minutes per game, riding the bench for 2 years on a loaded Cardinals team.

CWU is adding Eastern Wyoming transfer Quincy Taylor, who averaged 13.7 ppg last season.

Comment

Verbal Commits got back to me. They say they fell behind. Their website should be up to date now for the GNAC.

Some big news out of CWU, but Montana transfer Freddy Brown III is heading to Ellensburg. He played 3 seasons over 4 years for the Griz, but never seemed to live up to his hype out of high school. He only played in 30 games in those 3 seasons, only averaging 5 minutes per game. He still has 2 seasons left as a grad transfer thanks to COVID, so plenty of time for breakout play. He did win a national title at Nathan Hale, playing alongside the Porter bros and PJ Fuller on a loaded team. Then he was the only returner the following season and averaged nearly 29 ppg.

https://twitter.com/FreddyBrownlll/s...53170774159360

Comment

Surprised Seattle Pacific is getting JC guys usually they build from the preps on up. The guy who averaged 0.8 points a game is just not going to be a factor in D2 ball no matter how good his JC team was. The other guy sounds pretty good.

Nice pickup for the Wildcats in getting Freddie Brown if he still has it.

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/Bennett_OC/statu...wL4VqaMCg&s=19
              Mount Si point guard commits to CWU. 11.3 ppg 7.1 apg last season.
              Last edited by CWU Wildcat Nation; 06-13-2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

UAF and UAA each landed a commitment from guards from winning programs in the California community college ranks.

UAF lands point guard Brain Nguyen from San Jose CC. 8 pts 5 ast 3 reb 2.5 stls and a near 40% 3 point shooter from a team that went 22-7 last season. Looks like a do everything guard that can help you win in multiple ways.

UAA lands 6'3 guard Dathan Satchell from Las Positas college, who went 27-4. 14 pts per game, 43% shooter from three (7 attempts per game) with the ability to create his own shot from the clips I saw of him. With games of 31, 30, 28, 25 and 23 last season, he will have some nights where he takes over offensively and scores more than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Anchorage View Post
                  UAF and UAA each landed a commitment from guards from winning programs in the California community college ranks.

UAF lands point guard Brain Nguyen from San Jose CC. 8 pts 5 ast 3 reb 2.5 stls and a near 40% 3 point shooter from a team that went 22-7 last season. Looks like a do everything guard that can help you win in multiple ways.

UAA lands 6'3 guard Dathan Satchell from Las Positas college, who went 27-4. 14 pts per game, 43% shooter from three (7 attempts per game) with the ability to create his own shot from the clips I saw of him. With games of 31, 30, 28, 25 and 23 last season, he will have some nights where he takes over offensively and scores more than normal.
                  The UAA guy sounds great, should be an immediate contributor.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And he prepped at O'Dea, probably playing with Paulo Banchero. Should be an immediate impact player.

Comment

Post Deleted.

Comment

Comment

The biggest mullet ever is coming to SPU with 6'9" Australian Trace Evans, transferring from Kansas City.

https://kcroos.com/sports/mens-baske...ace-evans/3939

Comment

Last edited by Anchorage; 06-29-2022, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X