Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOU has added two players according to the updated roster on Verbal Commits, a pair of guards. Collins from Mt. Hood CC is very good; the other guard is an incoming prep from Lakes (Wash.) High School. WOU/hoops staff tends to wait until late summer to officially announce new recruits, thus not in the activity portion of verbal commits.

https://verbalcommits.com/schools/western-oregon

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
      WOU has added two players according to the updated roster on Verbal Commits, a pair of guards. Collins from Mt. Hood CC is very good; the other guard is an incoming prep from Lakes (Wash.) High School. WOU/hoops staff tends to wait until late summer to officially announce new recruits, thus not in the activity portion of verbal commits.

https://verbalcommits.com/schools/western-oregon
      Looks like McCray from Lakes HS has an offer from WOU but is still undecided

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

Looks like McCray from Lakes HS has an offer from WOU but is still undecided
        Thanks, I don't always read my color codes correctly on verbal commits. Looks like they did sign a Cali prep guard. This staff is really Cali oriented, I have mixed feelings on that.

Comment

Last edited by Anchorage; 07-14-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

News from a month ago I just found, but former WWU recruit Anjaylo Lloyd committed to Seattle U. He was the NWAC scoring leader at Shoreline CC and signed with WWU before the pandemic. He then took the past 2 years off dealing with personal issues before resurfacing with the Redhawks. https://twitter.com/IamJeello/status...10483611754496

Comment

Sparlilng's recruiting niche has been the Northwest JC's, also mined that area while at CWU and has had success doing it. It's a good route to go, especially with the portal all over the place, there's some overlooked guys there. Not a lot of D1 guys in that JC conference, but some good D2 players.

Comment

Sparlilng's recruiting niche has been the Northwest JC's, also mined that area while at CWU and has had success doing it. It's a good route to go, especially with the portal all over the place, there's some overlooked guys there. Not a lot of D1 guys in that JC conference, but some good D2 players.
                Last edited by Anchorage; 07-20-2022, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Anchorage; 08-19-2022, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Nice, but he hasn't lasted more than one season at his previous 3-4 colleges. I'll give him one season in Fairbanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

Nice, but he hasn't lasted more than one season at his previous 3-4 colleges. I'll give him one season in Fairbanks.

Comment

https://spufalcons.com/news/2022/8/22/22_mbb_Aug22.aspx

Comment

The EWU transfer should fill the void left by Moffit. Also another good PG in the Bellevue CC transfer. La Tour looks like a scoring machine too

Comment

I've noticed 10 possible returnees from last year's roster, guessing they don't go with a 20-person roster this year. Some nice signings.

Comment

I've noticed 10 possible returnees from last year's roster, guessing they don't go with a 20-person roster this year. Some nice signings.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X