Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsull
    replied
    No WOU recruiting news, last couple years they had some great write-ups. I don't like keeping fans in the dark. They had some small crowds last year, maybe they could work on fan engagement. I know they've signed two guys for this upcoming season; would like to know more about them.

Leave a comment:

• CWU Wildcat Nation
    replied
    CWU just offered 6'6" Selah guard Levi Pepper, brother of current CWU player Noah Pepper. Levi stars at Selah following in the footsteps of his two brothers before him Noah and Elijah. https://twitter.com/Levipepper23/sta...eibfF1KPJtnCzA

CWU also offered Davenport 6'6 guard Tennessee Rainwater (what a name!). Tiny school and town in Lincoln County, WA. Also holds offer from Utah Tech (took me a second to remember that is formerly Dixie State) https://twitter.com/TennesseeRainw2/...08566410301440

Leave a comment:

• CWU Wildcat Nation
    replied
    6'9" Kyson Rose transferring from CWU to Walla Walla CC. He never saw much playing time despite being the biggest guy on the team. He seems to be a little slow and he can certainly work on getting a little leaner. Still that is a major blow to Central's roster as far as size goes. The Wildcats have never really had any really good big man since Fuquan Niles.

Leave a comment:

• tsull
    replied
    I agree with this, WOU has of late ignored most of the state of Oregon, not sure why. The last group of Californians won 9 games.

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied
    Originally posted by tsull View Post

I've noticed 10 possible returnees from last year's roster, guessing they don't go with a 20-person roster this year. Some nice signings.

Leave a comment:

• tsull
    replied
    I've noticed 10 possible returnees from last year's roster, guessing they don't go with a 20-person roster this year. Some nice signings.

Leave a comment:

• CWU Wildcat Nation
    replied
    The EWU transfer should fill the void left by Moffit. Also another good PG in the Bellevue CC transfer. La Tour looks like a scoring machine too

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied
    https://spufalcons.com/news/2022/8/22/22_mbb_Aug22.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied
    Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

Nice, but he hasn't lasted more than one season at his previous 3-4 colleges. I'll give him one season in Fairbanks.

Leave a comment:

• CWU Wildcat Nation
    replied
    Nice, but he hasn't lasted more than one season at his previous 3-4 colleges. I'll give him one season in Fairbanks.

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied
    Last edited by Anchorage; 08-19-2022, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage
    replied
    Originally posted by tsull View Post

Sparlilng's recruiting niche has been the Northwest JC's, also mined that area while at CWU and has had success doing it. It's a good route to go, especially with the portal all over the place, there's some overlooked guys there. Not a lot of D1 guys in that JC conference, but some good D2 players.
    Last edited by Anchorage; 07-20-2022, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tsull
    replied
    Sparlilng's recruiting niche has been the Northwest JC's, also mined that area while at CWU and has had success doing it. It's a good route to go, especially with the portal all over the place, there's some overlooked guys there. Not a lot of D1 guys in that JC conference, but some good D2 players.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X