Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Stockton at Spokane Hoopfest

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...kton-who-snea/

Great read on the SPU alum and nephew of John Stockton. Riley is now the executive director of Spokane hoopfest!

I got to admit I didn't like him when he was at SPU, as I thought he was kind of a dirty player. However, he was physical, got a lot of things done. I respected him, I just didn't like him. Just like his uncle, John, great player I respect the heck out of him I just don't like him. He also was a pretty dirty player and I heard when he hosts pick up games in Spokane he screams at guys and tells them to leave the gym. The next time he smiles will be the first time.

Growing up on the Palouse, I'm just about done with the Stockton family. It was a good story and good job for Riley, and he has a great job. The Spokane paper does a Stockton family worship story about every month.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
      I got to admit I didn't like him when he was at SPU, as I thought he was kind of a dirty player. However, he was physical, got a lot of things done. I respected him, I just didn't like him. Just like his uncle, John, great player I respect the heck out of him I just don't like him. He also was a pretty dirty player and I heard when he hosts pick up games in Spokane he screams at guys and tells them to leave the gym. The next time he smiles will be the first time.

Growing up on the Palouse, I'm just about done with the Stockton family. It was a good story and good job for Riley, and he has a great job. The Spokane paper does a Stockton family worship story about every month.
      I like John Stockton's take on Covid...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X