Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple-OT game ... MSU-Billings impressive

I watched (online) all of the WOU-MSU-Billings game last night, 3 overtimes, very competitive, it was outstanding. Neither team could pull away until the very end. Props to both teams, MSU-Billings very tough-minded. They had an 8-point lead in the 2nd half, WOU came back and tied it. Western had their chances to pull away but MSUB just kept coming back. It was a great, great game.

Cranston had 32 for WOU, so good to have him back, by far their best player. He doesn't have much help, only one other player in double figures with 16 and that's with 3 OT's. Meanwhile, Shabazz had 31 for MSUB, Wiggins 20, and two other guys 13. I've seen MSUB play and St. Martin's play in-person, both great teams, very well-coached, and super talented. Shabazz and Wiggins are both D1 guys as in D1 starters at mid to low-majors. I feel St. Martin's and MSUB could really advance at regionals, two great teams, they've separated themselves from SPU and everyone else.

* Only 353 fans on hand, what a disappointment but typical WOU stuff, unfortunately.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X