Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the missing players?

I guess colleges don't have to publicize who is not playing in games, but as a fan I'd like to know if a guy is injured. If he's not injured, they could write will be missing games or no longer with the program. One of WOU's better players, Jahville Collins, is now not playing in his 2nd or 3rd straight week.I didn't see him on the beach tonight in street clothes either. Why?

NNU tonight is without high energy post Gabriel Murphy, a key player for the Nighthawks. Why?

I know D2 wants to be quiet and quaint, but we also want to be fans and know what's going on.

Guessing WOU's Collins -- a fine player -- is no longer with the team. In the game preview they say Cranston is the top 3-point shooter on the team. He's not, that's Collins. Wonder what happened? He was pretty electrifying, quite the leaper. Hope he comes back next year, not counting on it. They don't want us paying attention to stuff like this.

Comment

St. Martin's starting point guard didn't play today, no mention of where he is. Quite a player, odd he didn't play. More GNAC mystery.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X