Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Man.

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    This makes GWB head hurt - where's the Firewater?!?
    Monster certainly has been dedicated to keeping this going!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

I keep promising myself that I'm going to go through the whole list sometime and format it so that the Brandon could put it into a web page as well for the website. Maybe if he reminds me of that sometime in the future it will happen. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Maybe if he reminds me of that sometime in the future it will happen. :wink:

Comment

Bumpity bump. In the Gonzaga game last Saturday they mentioned how someone in the game had met Rick Flair, the namesake of this thread. Wooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
            Bumpity bump. In the Gonzaga game last Saturday they mentioned how someone in the game had met Rick Flair, the namesake of this thread. Wooooooo!!!!!
            Wooooooo!!!

Comment

Matt, just saw this on Twitter. You are way ahead of the NAIA. Maybe they need to hire you as an expert.
              NAIA Football
              ?

@NAIAFBALL
              10m10 minutes ago

I'm thinking about making a customized World Heavy Weight Championship Belt Graphic for the team on top. We would start with @MsideFootball.

The way the "Belt" would change teams..

#1. The team with the belt is defeated
              #2. The national champion at the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                Matt, just saw this on Twitter. You are way ahead of the NAIA. Maybe they need to hire you as an expert.
                NAIA Football
                ?

@NAIAFBALL
                10m10 minutes ago

I'm thinking about making a customized World Heavy Weight Championship Belt Graphic for the team on top. We would start with @MsideFootball.

The way the "Belt" would change teams..

#1. The team with the belt is defeated
                #2. The national champion at the end of the year
                They can dive back into their own records and trace back their own Original Man back through their own histories. :loser::tongue:

Comment

Just discovered this thread, and I'm glad I did. Lots of fun, nice work.

I wasted a bunch of time today looking at dozens of 2019 schedules to determine if/when the title might be headed back west, and realized eventually that the playoffs probably have more to say about that than they did before the 2017 realignment. The regular season is way more closed to cross-country sharing than it was before the realignment, and going to 7 teams in 2015 makes the playoffs even more effective at that aim.

It's weird but looking back at recent history, nearly all the playoff belt moves involve a team from SR3. I guess that's really just a quirk of geography but interesting anyway.

Thanks for giving me something to geek out over today!

Comment

A few weeks away from having to track this again. I could probably use a little assistance in September with it, as I've got a wedding and honeymoon to do, and I'm just kinda lucky that GVSU planned on having Delta State come to Allendale to start out my Honeymoon. Might not have all that much time to sit in front of a computer to make sure that The Man didn't change hands. :wink:

Plus a few weeks later my 20th HS reunion. Crap I've gotten old. :tongue:

Comment

A few weeks away from having to track this again. I could probably use a little assistance in September with it, as I've got a wedding and honeymoon to do, and I'm just kinda lucky that GVSU planned on having Delta State come to Allendale to start out my Honeymoon. Might not have all that much time to sit in front of a computer to make sure that The Man didn't change hands. :wink:

Plus a few weeks later my 20th HS reunion. Crap I've gotten old. :tongue:
                      This year is my 50th HS reunion. You're a child. :doh:

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                        This year is my 50th HS reunion. You're a child. :doh:
                        Get off of my lawn oldtimer!! :wink:

Comment

Get off of my lawn oldtimer!! :wink:
                          Hey! I graduated in 1969 too, and I have been called an oldtimer by a few people on this site; but, I'm not an Oiler fan. Two out of three ain't bad. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                            Hey! I graduated in 1969 too, and I have been called an oldtimer by a few people on this site; but, I'm not an Oiler fan. Two out of three ain't bad. :wink:
                            So a Meatloaf fan? :laugh:

Comment

• So close to finding out if we have a new Man, but that of course means more work for Monster. I know he loves it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                So close to finding out if we have a new Man, but that of course means more work for Monster. I know he loves it though.
                                I'm just glad that this thread made it thought the overhaul of the MB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X