Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CFL v. NFL

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    Seems to me you are judging his actions without really knowing the reason why? In an interview I watched with him and when he was asked why he went to baseball he said that baseball was his "first" love not football and he wanted to try and see if he could make it there. He didn't want any regrets as he got older and age catches up with him. He didn't want to look back and think, "wonder if I could have". Had nothing to do with pride or thinking he was too good for the CFL.
    Well that's an odd "first love" that, as far as I can ascertain, he gave up after his junior year in high school. He then majored in pre-pro football at FLA and was drafted too early by the BRONCOS. He is definitely a QB with limited passing skills. But he did win a NC and a HEISMAN so he knows how to play the game. Switching to BB for the "what could have been" reason is like an architecture grad deciding to write short stories because his 10th grade English teacher liked his writing. If he doesn't want to play FB, I imagine he'd be an outstanding coach. But it's his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      Watching some CFL football tonight

More fun than the NFL, didn't watch any NFL last season

I think I'm done with them.
      I quit watching the NFL when they went Social Justice Warrior on me.

Doubt I'll ever go back.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        CFL officials are talking to people in the Maritime provinces on the addition of a 10th team to the league. Halifax makes the most sense to me.
        The Halifax Haddock.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X