Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Update

I have some huge news. I just got a call from the Cleveland Clinic to bump me up to 1A status. Simply put, that means I am the top priority for them if a compatible heart becomes available in the next 30 days. I am scared to death, but this is what I've been working toward. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Ram Tough; 06-30-2018, 11:58 AM.

Re: Health Update

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    I have some huge news. I just got a call from the Cleveland Clinic to bump me up to 1A status. Simply put, that means I am the top priority for them if a compatible heart becomes available in the next 30 days. I am scared to death, but this is what I've been working toward. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.
    good news and best of luck to ya RT

Comment

You are in my prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        I know what you are going thru...my wife just had a bone marrow transplant and on the ICU floor were a few families with loved ones that had gotten a new ticker...its routine they tell you...sure...for them...but as a patient and family its scary as hell....but one thing for sure you have the right place doing it!! Go get em...kick some ass and dont look back!! Prayers for sure!!

Comment

May the GOOD LORD smile upon you and clasp you in the warmth of HIS HANDS.
          I pray my SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST to bring you through this health situation.
          He walks with you, always.

Comment

Kick some butt!:good:

Comment

Good luck....praying it all works out

Comment

Praying for you. After having a heart scare this year, I can empathize with you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X