Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Topic

Figured out some things weren't working correctly regarding the OT. If you suddenly don't have access please let me know and I'll get it fixed for you.

Re: Off-Topic

Locked out. Thought y'all done gave me the boot!
    "The educated Southerner has no use for an 'R', except at the beginning of a word." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baDeltan View Post
      Locked out. Thought y'all done gave me the boot!
      You should be good now. I went through every user looking for ones that I noticed with big counts. If you had started with A you might not have had a problem. I am going to bed guys. Sorry for the inconvenience if it happens to you but I am exhausted and I will fix it ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        You should be good now. I went through every user looking for ones that I noticed with big counts. If you had started with A you might not have had a problem. I am going to bed guys. Sorry for the inconvenience if it happens to you but I am exhausted and I will fix it ASAP.
        I didn't think u ever slept

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            I'm guessing that I was an early and easy fix??

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              I'm guessing that I was an early and easy fix??
              I went through all users and looked for ones with the largest post counts, then tried to remember if they had been an OT member. I'm sure I missed somebody but you were easy.

Comment

Is there a special section for off topic, or was it removed? I'm just a bit confused.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X