Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuskegee player loses leg in accident

This is very sad. I hope that he can recover.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/local/tus...end/1329702691

Re: Tuskegee player loses leg in accident

Praying here.

Comment

Oh wow, that's awful. I'm glad the truck driver got charged. I wish him a speedy recovery!

Change of pace here: I hated that the 2nd half of the Tuskegee press release had to note that the NCAA is "allowing" the school and folks to help pay his expenses. My God the NCAA is such a joke. It's an obvious time of need for him, who gives an F what the NCAA "allows" and F the NCAA for saying they "allow" folks to help him. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
        Oh wow, that's awful. I'm glad the truck driver got charged. I wish him a speedy recovery!

Change of pace here: I hated that the 2nd half of the Tuskegee press release had to note that the NCAA is "allowing" the school and folks to help pay his expenses. My God the NCAA is such a joke. It's an obvious time of need for him, who gives an F what the NCAA "allows" and F the NCAA for saying they "allow" folks to help him. Disgusting.
        How kind and thoughtful of the NCAA to do this. I wonder how much they will "step in" to help with the expenses? Probably nothing.

A long way back a Gopher player had his mother die suddenly. Someone loaned him money to take a plane ride home for the funeral, which he paid back. Of course the NCAA suspended him for "improper benefits". Heartless bastards!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X