Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Costs Thread

Redirect me if this conversation has been had before, but I'd like to know what various schools charge for season tickets along with donation requirements.

UWG is $140 per ticket w/$125 minimum donation per seat (they are seatbacks), which I think is highway robbery. Parking pass inside stadium lot is another $100 I believe

Re: Season Ticket Costs Thread

Northwest has 5 home games this season. Season tickets are 100.00 per ticket. 100.00 Donation to BBC recommended for first 4 tickets. Recommended donations go up from there. We have 8 season tickets. Recommended donation is 300.00. The first 100.00 is not tax deductible. There are several levels that you can donate. Check out bearcatsports.com Bearcat Booster Club.
    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

A&M - Commerce has 6 home games this year. Season tickets are available at $100 for midfield seat back chairs, $80 for 30-40 yd line seat back chairs, and $60 for GA seating. Free parking, no donation required (yet, but I bet it's coming sooner than later).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
          Northwest has 5 home games this season. Season tickets are 100.00 per ticket. 100.00 Donation to BBC recommended for first 4 tickets. Recommended donations go up from there. We have 8 season tickets. Recommended donation is 300.00. The first 100.00 is not tax deductible. There are several levels that you can donate. Check out bearcatsports.com Bearcat Booster Club.
          Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

On the web they do say minimum recommended.
            Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

For our seats at GV, there is no donation required. $15 face, six games this year equals $90 (per seat). We have a big block of seats so ours stretch kinda from the 30 to the 35.

Where the donation at GV comes in is for tailgating. We donate at least $500 for a lot that is literally right next to the stadium...just on the practice fields. If you want to park on a paved lot that is even closer (but barely so) you can give $1500. There are also preset lots that are a pinch further away (still five minutes or less to the stadium) and those are donations somewhere under $500. For general parking, I think it's still only $5 per game. Those lots are a bit further away than the donor lots, but still not a bad walk...probably 10 or 12 minutes at the absolute max.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the seatback chairs we have in the lower section of the bowl. Pretty sure those are pricier, but I'm not sure how much so...we love our spot so we haven't even looked at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post
                For our seats at GV, there is no donation required. $15 face, six games this year equals $90 (per seat). We have a big block of seats so ours stretch kinda from the 30 to the 35.

Where the donation at GV comes in is for tailgating. We donate at least $500 for a lot that is literally right next to the stadium...just on the practice fields. If you want to park on a paved lot that is even closer (but barely so) you can give $1500. There are also preset lots that are a pinch further away (still five minutes or less to the stadium) and those are donations somewhere under $500. For general parking, I think it's still only $5 per game. Those lots are a bit further away than the donor lots, but still not a bad walk...probably 10 or 12 minutes at the absolute max.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the seatback chairs we have in the lower section of the bowl. Pretty sure those are pricier, but I'm not sure how much so...we love our spot so we haven't even looked at them.
                Not sure the donation numbers for tailgating are spot on. But you're dead on with the concept and as far as I know, general parking is still $5.
                Here's a link to the Irwin club benefits:
                http://www.gvsulakers.com/sports/201...ts.aspx?id=138

Bennies go beyond football a bit.

I might add that in recent years, being a season ticket holder has brought in a few extras throughout the year- like larger discounts on souvenirs/apparel. Also, to take advantage of using the better parking, currently one has to be a season ticket holder to get the pass.

Still, the product is one of the best sports bargains around.

Comment

My friend is the leader of a large church youth group, and a while back he called Catawba College's AD about his group attending an upcoming Saturday Catawba Indian football game. My friend inquired as to if his group could get tickets at a discount. The AD said "so you're going to buy the tickets"? My friend answered yes, and then the AD asked how many people are we talking about? My friend told him that it would be around 3 school bus loads of people. The AD said "let me get this straight, so you're saying, your going to bring 3 buses full of people, and they will all buy tickets"? My friend told him yes, and then asked what time was the game suppose to start? The AD paused, and then said "well..... what time do you think y'all could be here?

Comment

this will slay you some of the cheapest around.
                    Gannon University does not sell season seats.
                    All seats are bench type ( no back support )
                    and are open seating.
                    There are about 2,500 bleachers seat available.
                    GU averages about 1,500/game.

Adult $5, Sr $3 Students free
                    No donation fee
                    No parking fee.

For MBK season $175/seat reserved lower level
                    $60 upper level open seating bleacher type
                    Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 08-19-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

The model for success seems to be keep prices low until you're at or nearing regular sellouts. UWG is gouging season ticket holders because they suck at raising money lately.
                      Last edited by Braves'86; 08-19-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                        Not sure the donation numbers for tailgating are spot on. But you're dead on with the concept and as far as I know, general parking is still $5.
                        Here's a link to the Irwin club benefits:
                        http://www.gvsulakers.com/sports/201...ts.aspx?id=138

Bennies go beyond football a bit.

I might add that in recent years, being a season ticket holder has brought in a few extras throughout the year- like larger discounts on souvenirs/apparel. Also, to take advantage of using the better parking, currently one has to be a season ticket holder to get the pass.

Still, the product is one of the best sports bargains around.
                        Not sure where I wasn't "spot on". Gold Lot is $1500 as I described. Blue Lot is still $500 and up. Wasn't sure on where the donation threshold was for Black Lot...it's $300, which, as I stated, is somewhere "less than $500". $1000 gets you an RV pass or into the "paved" Blue Lot...which is actually further from the stadium than the practice fields and (IMO) is less fun. Other than not mentioning the RV/paved piece, I'm not sure where I missed.

No matter. You're correct that you get more than just parking for the donation. 100% true. And, you're also dead-on about it being a great value. I have people I know that have to "donate" a helluva a lot more just to "have the right to buy" their tickets at some of the larger schools in our state. Then they have to hassle with multi-hour drives, insane amounts of traffic, less convenient parking, etc. The value for our overall product is tremendous...no doubt about it.

Comment

The Univ of Georgia Hartman fund cutoff for 2018 season tickets is 23,900 lifetime points....yes, 1 dollar = 1 point. A club level seat at Georgia versus Florida is 103, 965. My Hartman total total is 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post
                            Not sure where I wasn't "spot on". Gold Lot is $1500 as I described. Blue Lot is still $500 and up. Wasn't sure on where the donation threshold was for Black Lot...it's $300, which, as I stated, is somewhere "less than $500". $1000 gets you an RV pass or into the "paved" Blue Lot...which is actually further from the stadium than the practice fields and (IMO) is less fun. Other than not mentioning the RV/paved piece, I'm not sure where I missed.

No matter. You're correct that you get more than just parking for the donation. 100% true. And, you're also dead-on about it being a great value. I have people I know that have to "donate" a helluva a lot more just to "have the right to buy" their tickets at some of the larger schools in our state. Then they have to hassle with multi-hour drives, insane amounts of traffic, less convenient parking, etc. The value for our overall product is tremendous...no doubt about it.
                            Fair enough. I thought Black lot is paved - some might suggest that it's nicer than blue in that regard. Though I'm pretty sure blues can park in black if they so choose Also, I don't know when they added the $500 level for Blue. A few months back it was $1000... oops on my part. Looks like they moved things around a bit since I donated.:foot-in-mouth:

Comment

Ashland University

Football

Tickets also are available in the Business Office, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., or call 419-289-5958.

Game day tickets are available two hours prior to game time at the ticket booth.
                              For additional ticket information call 419.289.5475.

Ticket Pricing
                              Season Tickets

Reserved Seating: $70 *reserved section has chair backs

AU Faculty/Staff Reserved Seating: $35

Adult General Admission Season Tickets: $45

Individual Game Tickets

Reserved Seating: $15

Adult General Admission: $10

Non-AU Students: $3

Seniors (62 & over): $3

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X