Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D2Football.com Top 25 (9/11)

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Mesa is getting there I think, Mines is there as far as respect goes in my opinion. Beyond that I'm not sure there's an RMAC team even close to earning it if we look at the conference since UNK left.

As far as Mines being deserving of receiving more votes, they've played possibly the 2 worst teams in the RMAC. They could be the real deal, they have the chance to show it here soon.
    I'd say they showed today that they're at least as good as other schools in the area. I've got no affiliation to the school, but my daughter lives in Golden so i visited the school and stadium in the spring. Beautiful area, great setting, trophy case was mighty empty.

Comment

8, 9 &10 lost today!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat N Mav View Post
        I'd say they showed today that they're at least as good as other schools in the area. I've got no affiliation to the school, but my daughter lives in Golden so i visited the school and stadium in the spring. Beautiful area, great setting, trophy case was mighty empty.
        Golden is a great little town. Football trophy case might be empty but they have a very solid athletics program, especially when looking at the academic standards they have in place. Impressive.

Comment

I'm thinking V.S.U. might squeak into the top 25.

Beating U.W.A. , rated 8th in D2 poll ... by 34 in their house.

V.S.U. has scored 158 in their 3 games.
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Golden is a great little town. Football trophy case might be empty but they have a very solid athletics program, especially when looking at the academic standards they have in place. Impressive.
            Mines got 6th last year in the Learfield Directors Cup, which shows you their overall athletic program is pretty good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X